What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • megaxxx
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2006
    • 329

    #1246
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    I am only computer data.
    GET A JOB LOSER.

    Comment

    • The Blue Blur
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2006
      • 147

      #1247
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      I STOLE 5 CHAOS EMERALDS HAHA

      Comment

      • megaxxx
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2006
        • 329

        #1248
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        1 mile down and only 50,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 miles to go. (3 seconds later) That was quick.
        GET A JOB LOSER.

        Comment

        • Patashu
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Apr 2006
          • 8609

          #1249
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          we got fucen gemz
          Patashu makes Chiptunes in Famitracker:
          http://soundcloud.com/patashu/8bit-progressive-metal-fading-world
          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/Mechadragon/smallpackbanner.png
          Best non-AAAs: ERx8 v2 (14-1-0-4), Hajnal (3-0-0-0), RunnyMorning (8-0-0-4), Xeno-Flow (1-0-0-3), Blue Rose (35-2-0-20), Ketsarku (14-0-0-0), Silence (1-0-0-0), Lolo (14-1-0-1)
          http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee301/xiaoven/solorulzsig.png

          Comment

          • ubercreep361
            FFR Veteran
            • Feb 2004
            • 399

            #1250
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            I ONLY WANTED TO GO TO PROM!!! ARRRRRGGGGG!!!!!!

            Comment

            • SoUp_Na_i
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2006
              • 46

              #1251
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              I hope no1 knows that im staring at "it"

              Comment

              • Chiumaru
                FFR Player
                • Jul 2006
                • 2

                #1252
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                I'm a soup that is disgused as an X

                Comment

                • Power982
                  FFR Player
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 7

                  #1253
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  what do u think of my sig and avater?

                  Comment

                  • SoUp_Na_i
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 46

                    #1254
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    Im too sexy for my shirt

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #1255
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      Where's the A I have the r, e, t, r and d!
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      • Chiumaru
                        FFR Player
                        • Jul 2006
                        • 2

                        #1256
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        I have the power of sexiness

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #1257
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          I magically turn into a bulldozer go me!
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • derek17719346
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 32

                            #1258
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            MY 8-PACK TURNS GIRLS OFF, BUT MY LIGHTNING APPEARING OUT OF THE GROUND BENEATH MY FEAT WILL MAKE THEM LOVE ME! HAHAHAHAHA!
                            I'm climbing the ranks towards 1000 and lower!

                            .

                            Comment

                            • ubercreep361
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Feb 2004
                              • 399

                              #1259
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              the never ending sigh ^^

                              Comment

                              • Doug31
                                Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jun 2004
                                • 6811

                                #1260
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                I need to turn on the lights.

                                Comment

                                Working...