What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Sunako_Nakahara_Girl
    FFR Player
    • May 2006
    • 140

    #1231
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    "Damn I think it's time for me to dye my hair it's turning blue again!!!"
    <(-.-<) <(-.-^) ^(-.-^) ^(-.-)^ (^-.-)^ (^-.-)> (>-.-)>

    arrow-piyo.deviantart.com

    Comment

    • flashman41
      OMG ceiling cat!
      • Sep 2003
      • 252

      #1232
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      Does this shirt make me look fat?

      Comment

      • Chiumaru
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2006
        • 2

        #1233
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        The money is mine!!!!!!!!!!

        Comment

        • SoUp_Na_i
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2006
          • 46

          #1234
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          Blue Undershirt FTW

          Comment

          • megaxxx
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2006
            • 329

            #1235
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            I think the soup was poisoned (sp).
            GET A JOB LOSER.

            Comment

            • ubercreep361
              FFR Veteran
              • Feb 2004
              • 399

              #1236
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              teh bluriness is back

              Comment

              • megaxxx
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2006
                • 329

                #1237
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                Am I blind?
                GET A JOB LOSER.

                Comment

                • The Blue Blur
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 147

                  #1238
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  Increase my quality please.

                  Comment

                  • Chiumaru
                    FFR Player
                    • Jul 2006
                    • 2

                    #1239
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    They see me running!

                    Comment

                    • somerndmguy
                      FFR Player
                      • Dec 2005
                      • 116

                      #1240
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      MUUUUUCCHHHHHAAAA LLUUUUUCCCCHHHHAAAA!!!

                      Comment

                      • Doug31
                        Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jun 2004
                        • 6811

                        #1241
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        I don't exist.

                        Comment

                        • Sunako_Nakahara_Girl
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2006
                          • 140

                          #1242
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          I'm soo hot look at all those guys looking at me!
                          <(-.-<) <(-.-^) ^(-.-^) ^(-.-)^ (^-.-)^ (^-.-)> (>-.-)>

                          arrow-piyo.deviantart.com

                          Comment

                          • megaxxx
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 329

                            #1243
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            My daughter has been kidnapped. Have you seen this girl?
                            GET A JOB LOSER.

                            Comment

                            • Sunako_Nakahara_Girl
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2006
                              • 140

                              #1244
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              this blurry-ness is sexy
                              <(-.-<) <(-.-^) ^(-.-^) ^(-.-)^ (^-.-)^ (^-.-)> (>-.-)>

                              arrow-piyo.deviantart.com

                              Comment

                              • Kashazu
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2005
                                • 291

                                #1245
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                I am hispanic
                                I am a Global Moderator on a dead forum

                                Hay; how are you, fine. Lets do the tango? for real. is the sky blue.

                                Comment

                                Working...