What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Ihatetoruinyourfunbutihav
    Forum User
    • Nov 2006
    • 88

    #1441
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    I'm Justin. You can call me "Dil Bert".

    Comment

    • TN_Sasuke
      Banned
      • Oct 2006
      • 132

      #1442
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      at long last....i, this dudes grandma, can play FFR once more.

      Comment

      • Ihatetoruinyourfunbutihav
        Forum User
        • Nov 2006
        • 88

        #1443
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        I really like YugiOh!

        Comment

        • Nero_Angelo
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2006
          • 16

          #1444
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          I love being the last post

          Comment

          • Ihatetoruinyourfunbutihav
            Forum User
            • Nov 2006
            • 88

            #1445
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            I actually like being the last post more than THAT ugly hag does.

            Comment

            • Nero_Angelo
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2006
              • 16

              #1446
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              wow he actually thinks that

              Comment

              • Ihatetoruinyourfunbutihav
                Forum User
                • Nov 2006
                • 88

                #1447
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                Look at my hand.

                Comment

                • Shimazu
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 42

                  #1448
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  I hate myself.
                  What's up.

                  Comment

                  • Ihatetoruinyourfunbutihav
                    Forum User
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 88

                    #1449
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    Look at me I'm pink, red, brown, white and nerdy!

                    Comment

                    • Shimazu
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 42

                      #1450
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      I think I'm so witty
                      What's up.

                      Comment

                      • waka05
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2006
                        • 8

                        #1451
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        sonic im leaving u for knunckles

                        Comment

                        • Doug31
                          Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2004
                          • 6811

                          #1452
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          I'm from the same series are the av of the previous poster.

                          Comment

                          • ubercreep361
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Feb 2004
                            • 399

                            #1453
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            oh teh dam

                            Comment

                            • waka05
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2006
                              • 8

                              #1454
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              do these eyes look like im joking

                              Comment

                              • Deeks
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2006
                                • 315

                                #1455
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                what is my hair made of?

                                Comment

                                Working...