What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Fantasticone
    D7 Elite Keymasher
    • Aug 2006
    • 6003

    #1531
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    I'm as delicious as cherries.

    Comment

    • Nero_Angelo
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2006
      • 16

      #1532
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      We spit on you

      Comment

      • Fantasticone
        D7 Elite Keymasher
        • Aug 2006
        • 6003

        #1533
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        Meeeeeeeeeooooooowwwwww

        Comment

        • Shimazu
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2006
          • 42

          #1534
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          we're gay
          What's up.

          Comment

          • Nero_Angelo
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2006
            • 16

            #1535
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            I do't like sonic anymore,shadow is so much better

            Comment

            • Fantasticone
              D7 Elite Keymasher
              • Aug 2006
              • 6003

              #1536
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              Don't fear Satan, fear me instead.

              Comment

              • Shimazu
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2006
                • 42

                #1537
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                I like to scare doves
                What's up.

                Comment

                • unkdavar
                  Bombermen United
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 302

                  #1538
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  Are these boots to big?

                  Comment

                  • Nero_Angelo
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 16

                    #1539
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    I'm good at the robot

                    Comment

                    • Doug31
                      Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2004
                      • 6811

                      #1540
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      My picture is so big, no wonder so many people complain about it.

                      Comment

                      • Fox tails
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 48

                        #1541
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        I'll own you with the Mani Katti!

                        Comment

                        • broken_dreamsXIII
                          FFR Player
                          • Jul 2006
                          • 88

                          #1542
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          I will stab you with my little sharp pointed edges X]


                          Personal Site




                          When I put on a smile, it's only hide away how much I truely miss you.

                          Comment

                          • shazam_2011
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 209

                            #1543
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            I look shopped.

                            I can tell because I can see some of my pixels and because I've seen quite a few shops of me in my time.
                            Originally posted by remember_gurl
                            ELL THEN I MUST BE A VERY SKILLED 6 YEAR OLD, TO BE ABLE TO TYPE AS WELL AS I DO.

                            Comment

                            • broken_dreamsXIII
                              FFR Player
                              • Jul 2006
                              • 88

                              #1544
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              ZOMG!!!! Where the hell did you put my chocolate? 0_<


                              Personal Site




                              When I put on a smile, it's only hide away how much I truely miss you.

                              Comment

                              • Nero_Angelo
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2006
                                • 16

                                #1545
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                Do I look pretty

                                Comment

                                Working...