What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • waka05
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2006
    • 8

    #1486
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    hummm sonic or knuckles? na i will go with tails

    Comment

    • dsadsadsa
      Take out the D and S.
      • Feb 2004
      • 349

      #1487
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      I'm red.
      Hey, I'm a pro-amateur smash player.

      Comment

      • waka05
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2006
        • 8

        #1488
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        this is what ur mom does to me

        Comment

        • Nero_Angelo
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2006
          • 16

          #1489
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          What kind of animal was I,I think was an echidna

          Comment

          • ubercreep361
            FFR Veteran
            • Feb 2004
            • 399

            #1490
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            pretty

            Comment

            • broken_dreamsXIII
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2006
              • 88

              #1491
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              0_0

              I wonder...what was I doing last night when the computer was on...?


              Personal Site




              When I put on a smile, it's only hide away how much I truely miss you.

              Comment

              • Tokzic
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 6878

                #1492
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                INCREDULOUS STARE

                Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #1493
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  Look, i'm cool.

                  Comment

                  • MLG_Bruteforce
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 0

                    #1494
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    mmmmmmm....yea HARDER!
                    ^ lol

                    Comment

                    • waka05
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2006
                      • 8

                      #1495
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      u cant see me

                      Comment

                      • super kid
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2006
                        • 1359

                        #1496
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        alex the echinda
                        Originally posted by KgZ
                        next time instead of trying to talk to the girl acting like a sketchball just whip your dick and stick it in her mouth; dont even say anything

                        Comment

                        • TN_Sasuke
                          Banned
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 132

                          #1497
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          (eye doctor: read the letter.)
                          Q?
                          (Eye doctor: find the S)
                          ah....this is hard...

                          Comment

                          • yingfa454
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2005
                            • 5

                            #1498
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            Oh no! I sense some evil delicious Ramen nearby!

                            Comment

                            • Chiumaru
                              FFR Player
                              • Jul 2006
                              • 2

                              #1499
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              I'm deliosious

                              Comment

                              • Deeks
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2006
                                • 315

                                #1500
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                me gusta tu madre

                                Comment

                                Working...