What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ClAsSiC_RoCkEr
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2005
    • 375

    #1156
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    execute function ctrl+shift+kill

    Comment

    • Fox tails
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2006
      • 48

      #1157
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      wait... how many are we going for?

      Comment

      • this_n00b_rocks
        Banned
        • Aug 2006
        • 510

        #1158
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        My tail is soooooooooooooooooo soft... Come touch it.

        Comment

        • Tonberry_Kid
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 3408

          #1159
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          tee hee!
          UNLEASH THE DRAGON
          Originally posted by mead1
          My method of making love is quite different than you might expect. I prefer to find a girl taking a nap at the local preschool, and then make love to them as they scream in my large, sound-proofed, white van. I then make love on their face, and throw them in an ice-chest of bleach. For pillow talk, I usually say, "Your parents can't hear you," and keep their teddy bear as a momento. You could call me a hopeless romantic, I guess.

          Comment

          • ubercreep361
            FFR Veteran
            • Feb 2004
            • 399

            #1160
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            ugh ubercreep361 has to say what im thinking again

            Comment

            • Shadow41
              FFR Player
              • May 2006
              • 194

              #1161
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              I am a picture of some guy
              http://card.mygamercard.net/marble/nickOlaus.png

              Comment

              • this_n00b_rocks
                Banned
                • Aug 2006
                • 510

                #1162
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                I have blue eyes

                Comment

                • popcorn121
                  Banned
                  • Sep 2006
                  • 18

                  #1163
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  I am a noob and proud of it!

                  Comment

                  • ShinigamiLN
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 3

                    #1164
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    My darksides a wolf?
                    How do you say this,juicy-Ryuk
                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • Fox tails
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 48

                      #1165
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      I'm watching you.

                      Comment

                      • ShinigamiLN
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2006
                        • 3

                        #1166
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        It's so soft and tangle free
                        How do you say this,juicy-Ryuk
                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        • ubercreep361
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Feb 2004
                          • 399

                          #1167
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          "I saw you naked"

                          Comment

                          • somerndmguy
                            FFR Player
                            • Dec 2005
                            • 116

                            #1168
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            Wait... grey eyes aren't good?

                            Comment

                            • Fox tails
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 48

                              #1169
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              !!! No avatar = fail

                              Comment

                              • ShinigamiLN
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2006
                                • 3

                                #1170
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                Hi i'm a fox with shoes on
                                How do you say this,juicy-Ryuk
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...