What is the above person's Avatar thinking?
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
-
Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?
My leg is getting really really tired of this....The reaper is the happiest being of all, because death is plentiful in this realm....Comment
-
Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?
its dark out"The Communist vision is the vision of man without God"

Retired, Finished at rank 295, Top one hander on FFR
Comment
-

Originally posted by OneHandNowSubscriptions automatically gives you -10 goods on any song.
You never knew?
Being a mod gives you -30 goods.
And being Synthligh gives you +15 goods on any blue note song no matter what.
Originally posted by ChrisReamsYou know you take FFR seriously when your friend comes to pick you up and you bring your keyboard. Dont hate; FFR is serious business
Comment
-
Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?
Just wait until I see you in the cities in 15 years. Then I'll jack your mutha-****ing car.

Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?
I wonder if he likes my hair.....I did it myself.The reaper is the happiest being of all, because death is plentiful in this realm....Comment
-
-
Comment
-
-
Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?
That's me bitches D:<Comment
-
Comment
-
-
Comment





LOL!!!





Comment