What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • this_n00b_rocks
    Banned
    • Aug 2006
    • 510

    #1141
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    Blur

    Comment

    • Fox tails
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2006
      • 48

      #1142
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      Everything's so shiny.

      Comment

      • Kukoren
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2006
        • 2

        #1143
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        If you vote me for governor you'll all turn into animals

        Comment

        • CoDCriLL3
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2006
          • 28

          #1144
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          Lets try to look cool.

          Comment

          • this_n00b_rocks
            Banned
            • Aug 2006
            • 510

            #1145
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            No, let me try to look cool by punching myself in the nose.

            Comment

            • Kukoren
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2006
              • 2

              #1146
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              If you want a closer view of my face look to your right

              Comment

              • Tonberry_Kid
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 3408

                #1147
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                I'm so emo, boo hoo.
                UNLEASH THE DRAGON
                Originally posted by mead1
                My method of making love is quite different than you might expect. I prefer to find a girl taking a nap at the local preschool, and then make love to them as they scream in my large, sound-proofed, white van. I then make love on their face, and throw them in an ice-chest of bleach. For pillow talk, I usually say, "Your parents can't hear you," and keep their teddy bear as a momento. You could call me a hopeless romantic, I guess.

                Comment

                • this_n00b_rocks
                  Banned
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 510

                  #1148
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  *yell*

                  Comment

                  • Grandiagod
                    FFR Player
                    • Jul 2004
                    • 6122

                    #1149
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    I <3 the c*ck.
                    He who angers you conquers you. ~Elizabeth Kenny

                    Comment

                    • Tonberry_Kid
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 3408

                      #1150
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      Did I just really kill those zombies?
                      UNLEASH THE DRAGON
                      Originally posted by mead1
                      My method of making love is quite different than you might expect. I prefer to find a girl taking a nap at the local preschool, and then make love to them as they scream in my large, sound-proofed, white van. I then make love on their face, and throw them in an ice-chest of bleach. For pillow talk, I usually say, "Your parents can't hear you," and keep their teddy bear as a momento. You could call me a hopeless romantic, I guess.

                      Comment

                      • ubercreep361
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Feb 2004
                        • 399

                        #1151
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        PWNED!

                        Comment

                        • Kukoren
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2006
                          • 2

                          #1152
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          I am nothing

                          Comment

                          • Tonberry_Kid
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 3408

                            #1153
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            I still think emo is cool
                            UNLEASH THE DRAGON
                            Originally posted by mead1
                            My method of making love is quite different than you might expect. I prefer to find a girl taking a nap at the local preschool, and then make love to them as they scream in my large, sound-proofed, white van. I then make love on their face, and throw them in an ice-chest of bleach. For pillow talk, I usually say, "Your parents can't hear you," and keep their teddy bear as a momento. You could call me a hopeless romantic, I guess.

                            Comment

                            • Kukoren
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2006
                              • 2

                              #1154
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              Nooooo! I peed there

                              Comment

                              • iggymatrixcounter
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Nov 2003
                                • 1924

                                #1155
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                "What are those things on my back?"
                                lastfm
                                PANDORA

                                Comment

                                Working...