What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • tha07carter
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2006
    • 205

    #1411
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    i'd hate to ruin your fun, but i have to let go of last night's dinner. now.

    *forced smile*


    Click to Level Up! (Tryin 2 get 2 lvl 100, asap!!!)

    My Pseudo Tokens



    Comment

    • Ihatetoruinyourfunbutihav
      Forum User
      • Nov 2006
      • 88

      #1412
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      Look at me I'm blue white and nerdy!

      Comment

      • leftyrighty13
        FFR Player
        • May 2006
        • 22

        #1413
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        do i have something in my teeth?

        Comment

        • Ihatetoruinyourfunbutihav
          Forum User
          • Nov 2006
          • 88

          #1414
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          That's meh baby!

          Comment

          • The Blue Blur
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2006
            • 147

            #1415
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            DAH-ling!

            Comment

            • Nero_Angelo
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2006
              • 16

              #1416
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              I make standing on one foot look easy

              Comment

              • Ihatetoruinyourfunbutihav
                Forum User
                • Nov 2006
                • 88

                #1417
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                Look into my eyes, and you will see... Kaiou!

                Comment

                • Chiumaru
                  FFR Player
                  • Jul 2006
                  • 2

                  #1418
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  My hair is made out of bread

                  Comment

                  • Ihatetoruinyourfunbutihav
                    Forum User
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 88

                    #1419
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    Do I camouflage ok?

                    Comment

                    • Nyokou
                      ( ̄ー ̄)
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 4247

                      #1420
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      These teeth are fake.
                      Snapchat: icequeenilse

                      Comment

                      • Ihatetoruinyourfunbutihav
                        Forum User
                        • Nov 2006
                        • 88

                        #1421
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        Hehehe now I know I look cuter than someone.

                        Comment

                        • Windscarredfaith
                          (づ ̄ � ̄)づ watermelon
                          • Mar 2005
                          • 2612

                          #1422
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          I'm the mom who has been with everyone in town.

                          Comment

                          • Ihatetoruinyourfunbutihav
                            Forum User
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 88

                            #1423
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            Ooooooooooh yeah! That felt good! Not really.

                            Comment

                            • Fantasticone
                              D7 Elite Keymasher
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 6003

                              #1424
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              I really want to kill you.

                              Comment

                              • DDRcrazy5
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2005
                                • 177

                                #1425
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                do the disco now!
                                This is my signature

                                Comment

                                Working...