What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • broken_dreamsXIII
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2006
    • 88

    #2026
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    Do not make me press the ban button......


    **Slams on Ban button** >w<


    Personal Site




    When I put on a smile, it's only hide away how much I truely miss you.

    Comment

    • fluffygdog95
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2006
      • 77

      #2027
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      I really like pizza..........and tacos.....yeah tacos....



      Ich Betaube Mich

      Comment

      • kawii_iz_da_name
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2006
        • 0

        #2028
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        what...the....wat iz dat?

        I think domo want chu` to join the fun <3
        ((Yes that's all mine >=3))

        Comment

        • broken_dreamsXIII
          FFR Player
          • Jul 2006
          • 88

          #2029
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          Hey sweeties...I don't bite ^__________^


          Personal Site




          When I put on a smile, it's only hide away how much I truely miss you.

          Comment

          • cC@Zz
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2006
            • 1427

            #2030
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            Hungry, must feed.
            There is a 50% chance your pillow will eat you while you are sleeping.

            Comment

            • Non-stop10
              FFR Player
              • Dec 2006
              • 15

              #2031
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              I'm walking under something, aren't I?
              Note: The avatar that I used to have was getting too old for me, so I decided to use something similar. The thing about this picture is that it's from a fangame, and not from an actual Sega game.


              (Credit goes to TD_Project. Thanks!)

              Comment

              • cC@Zz
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2006
                • 1427

                #2032
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                Who's badass.....Me
                There is a 50% chance your pillow will eat you while you are sleeping.

                Comment

                • Non-stop10
                  FFR Player
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 15

                  #2033
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  (Off topic: ...That was rude...)
                  Why do I keep saying, "'Tis the season to advertise?"
                  Note: The avatar that I used to have was getting too old for me, so I decided to use something similar. The thing about this picture is that it's from a fangame, and not from an actual Sega game.


                  (Credit goes to TD_Project. Thanks!)

                  Comment

                  • Nyokou
                    ( ̄ー ̄)
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 4247

                    #2034
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    I am so cool.

                    BTW, Juliaaaaa, you're SO cute. xO -glomp-
                    Snapchat: icequeenilse

                    Comment

                    • orly101
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2006
                      • 190

                      #2035
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      i am green!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wtf is going on?

                      Comment

                      • Orch_Dork
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2005
                        • 102

                        #2036
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        OMG I think i blinked, take another picture
                        Originally posted by Synthlight
                        I will give you the best reason....

                        Because you're a Douchenozzle.

                        All in favor of my REALLY good reason say: DOUCHENOZZLE!

                        Cheers,

                        Synthlight
                        lol

                        Comment

                        • Nyokou
                          ( ̄ー ̄)
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 4247

                          #2037
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          Banana. =]
                          Snapchat: icequeenilse

                          Comment

                          • raver_408
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 31

                            #2038
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            Tonight...You...

                            Comment

                            • Shimazu
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 42

                              #2039
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              I'm a cool expensive car that you will never have.
                              What's up.

                              Comment

                              • Kashazu
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2005
                                • 291

                                #2040
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                don't call me EMO or i'll cry big juicy tears of blood and pain, then i'll die and it will be all your fault.
                                I am a Global Moderator on a dead forum

                                Hay; how are you, fine. Lets do the tango? for real. is the sky blue.

                                Comment

                                Working...