What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • tobias_foxdemon
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2005
    • 48

    #1051
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    Ahh, the power of cheese...
    I WILL EAT YOUR SPLEEN FOR BREAKFAST!!!



    If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your signature.

    Originally posted by Brilliant Dynamite Neon
    I am staring INTO YOUR SOUL

    Comment

    • ubercreep361
      FFR Veteran
      • Feb 2004
      • 399

      #1052
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      blonde guy+ears=pwnage

      Comment

      • dashoe93
        Alphabet Crowd
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2005
        • 2950

        #1053
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        yes. im ALL that

        Comment

        • ubercreep361
          FFR Veteran
          • Feb 2004
          • 399

          #1054
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          pixel cheese, i win

          Comment

          • dashoe93
            Alphabet Crowd
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Nov 2005
            • 2950

            #1055
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            I.......I....I cant.....cant see

            Comment

            • ubercreep361
              FFR Veteran
              • Feb 2004
              • 399

              #1056
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              pixel cheese x 2, i win twice

              Comment

              • dashoe93
                Alphabet Crowd
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2005
                • 2950

                #1057
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                im going to win again with 3x pixel cheese!!! go me! go me!

                Comment

                • ubercreep361
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Feb 2004
                  • 399

                  #1058
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  zomgzomg pixel cheese X3!!! I WIN 3 TIMES

                  Comment

                  • duhh_
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2006
                    • 429

                    #1059
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    its dark...too dark..
                    use small words when you talk **** about me, because you'll be eating them later

                    Originally posted by Tokzic
                    i hear there's this amazing new invention

                    it's called google

                    you take words that you want to know more about and you type them in and OH SHIT YOU GET INFORMATION

                    Comment

                    • somerndmguy
                      FFR Player
                      • Dec 2005
                      • 116

                      #1060
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      You know you want to give that bone to me....

                      Comment

                      • ubercreep361
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Feb 2004
                        • 399

                        #1061
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        rebellion

                        Comment

                        • IAAW
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 3008

                          #1062
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          I'm an emo because I have black hair and grey eyes.

                          Comment

                          • ubercreep361
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Feb 2004
                            • 399

                            #1063
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            JESUS CHRIST!!!(seafoam green btw not gray)

                            Comment

                            • FluorescentArmy
                              Forum User
                              • Nov 2005
                              • 1754

                              #1064
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              I want ****ed in the ass NOW.

                              Comment

                              • andy-o24
                                Married Man
                                • May 2006
                                • 1528

                                #1065
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                I'm too cool for this ****.
                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                Best strat: enjoy the game, play what you feel like when you feel like it. Don't think about what you are doing or why, enjoy the gameplay, the artistry behind the stepfile, and enjoy the music.

                                When the game isn't fun for you anymore, take a break. It's not a job, nobody here is professional and getting paid to play and force themselves to constantly improve... it's a game.

                                Originally posted by Shashakiro
                                Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.

                                Comment

                                Working...