What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • M-C-K
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2007
    • 5

    #4801
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    i think im hot
    Originally posted by NinjaFoxX
    im a broke sin,lol

    Comment

    • -Live_Free-
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2007
      • 578

      #4802
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      I'd rather use my hat as a sled.


      Style-One hand two fingers (index/middle)
      Average Rank:2,262
      FC-135+38 skill/token
      AAA-14+3 skill/token

      Comment

      • M-C-K
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2007
        • 5

        #4803
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        hey that guy goes to my church
        Originally posted by NinjaFoxX
        im a broke sin,lol

        Comment

        • solopro
          FFR Player
          • May 2006
          • 448

          #4804
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          I present to you....

          THE HAT-BRELLA!
          Originally posted by John O'Hurley
          But realize we surveyed 100 people and that you need 103 points.
          AAAs: Nine

          Unique AAAs: Three

          Most Recent: Excite Bike (Achieved 08/02/07, at 1153 hours)

          Best: Disconnected




          Comment

          • -Live_Free-
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2007
            • 578

            #4805
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            Hmmmm this would be better with funny hats.


            Style-One hand two fingers (index/middle)
            Average Rank:2,262
            FC-135+38 skill/token
            AAA-14+3 skill/token

            Comment

            • meiloyn
              FFR Player
              • Feb 2007
              • 291

              #4806
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              Sweet. After getting this goth/emo makeover, fangirls aren't trying to rape me anymore.

              Wait, there's a powder-faced poser slut with leather straps for clothing at 10 o'clock. Never mind. *gets out AK-47*

              Ugh. I forgot, I'm using anti-prep bullets that don't work on goths, even ones as poser as this one. Where can I get a pack of anti-goth bullets? They're illegal these days in this goth-dominated society...
              My little corner of Local Reality Quotes:

              Zack: Okay, I've got tampons, a Venus razor, now to stop at Victoria's secret.
              Joe: Uh, I think you're taking this joke a little too far. Seriously. I can understand going off to buy a bra, but TAMPONS? You're starting to kill the joke. And do I really have to come with you?
              Zack: Shut up. It's funny.
              Last edited by Meiloyn : Today at 06:09 PM. Reason: Removed NSFW content

              Comment

              • ieatyourlvllol
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2006
                • 3221

                #4807
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                Dwarf planet my arse!

                Comment

                • flipsta_lombax
                  Lombax Connoisseur
                  • May 2006
                  • 2556

                  #4808
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  I eat yur babies! RARARARARARAR!
                  Best FGO: Time To Eye{3-0-0-0}

                  Best SCORE: Husigi Usagi Milk Tei {16-1-2-8}

                  Comment

                  • faramir2007
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 7

                    #4809
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    yeah im cross eyed its called an astigmatism SO BACK OFF!!!

                    Comment

                    • potter_rocks_out_loud
                      Still playing this game!
                      • Oct 2005
                      • 412

                      #4810
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      ima HIGHER score then u :P

                      Originally posted by OneHandNow
                      Subscriptions automatically gives you -10 goods on any song.

                      You never knew?

                      Being a mod gives you -30 goods.
                      And being Synthligh gives you +15 goods on any blue note song no matter what.
                      Originally posted by ChrisReams
                      You know you take FFR seriously when your friend comes to pick you up and you bring your keyboard. Dont hate; FFR is serious business

                      Comment

                      • psychopete
                        Quite electrifying.
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 833

                        #4811
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        The only reason I'm wearing this stuff is so I can show off my looks without taking off my clothes.

                        (As for my personal thoughts, ew.)

                        Comment

                        • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                          nobody fiffers anymore.
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 2440

                          #4812
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          I've shrunk.
                          ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                          Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                          Comment

                          • Magnum13
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 311

                            #4813
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            My face is an equasion, solve it!
                            There are nO suBliminal mEssages in mY foruM signaturE

                            Comment

                            • flipsta_lombax
                              Lombax Connoisseur
                              • May 2006
                              • 2556

                              #4814
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              I am teh Blue Man V2. Phear meh!
                              Best FGO: Time To Eye{3-0-0-0}

                              Best SCORE: Husigi Usagi Milk Tei {16-1-2-8}

                              Comment

                              • spinal_compression
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2005
                                • 3325

                                #4815
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                Sony! Release R&C FTOD for PS3! Hurry!

                                Or something along those lines...

                                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                                oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                                I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                                Comment

                                Working...