The person above me game

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Non-stop10
    FFR Player
    • Dec 2006
    • 15

    #376
    Re: The person above me game

    (Yea, so?)
    ^ Isn't going to get a bag.
    < Doesn't have a bag nearby.
    v Probably has a bag.
    Note: The avatar that I used to have was getting too old for me, so I decided to use something similar. The thing about this picture is that it's from a fangame, and not from an actual Sega game.


    (Credit goes to TD_Project. Thanks!)

    Comment

    • xx.darlingg
      FFR Player
      • Dec 2006
      • 0

      #377
      Re: The person above me game

      ^ doesnt have a bag nearby
      < still didnt finish her hw.
      V is probably weird...or not
      & its time to let.go.
      sigpic

      Comment

      • Non-stop10
        FFR Player
        • Dec 2006
        • 15

        #378
        Re: The person above me game

        ^ Second one is right
        < Doesn't know what to say.
        V Didn't hear what I said 100 hours ago.
        Note: The avatar that I used to have was getting too old for me, so I decided to use something similar. The thing about this picture is that it's from a fangame, and not from an actual Sega game.


        (Credit goes to TD_Project. Thanks!)

        Comment

        • sarahxjane
          FFR Veteran
          • Aug 2005
          • 2109

          #379
          Re: The person above me game

          ^ ish deaf?
          < is really really cold
          v should help her go through her computer files ;D
          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
          whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
          Originally posted by funmonkey54
          *knock knock*
          *opens door*
          Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
          Um, ok. May I help you?
          Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

          as of December 11th 2009.
          Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

          Comment

          • the_unda_doggz
            Banned
            • Sep 2005
            • 643

            #380
            Re: The person above me game

            ^ Is beautiful (I saw your devart)
            < Is botting/vac hacking on maplestory
            v hates the_unda_doggz

            Comment

            • Billydude
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2006
              • 880

              #381
              Re: The person above me game

              ^ Is Novacaine's other account
              < "Hung out" with Paris Hilton last night
              v Likes Penia Coladdas and gettin caught in the rain

              Originally posted by Chrissi
              If you eat a pizza it does not give you the urge to fly a kite.
              Originally posted by beaner692
              What if Billy talked to her? hes irrisistable

              Comment

              • bacalaoboy
                FFR Player
                • Dec 2005
                • 112

                #382
                Re: The person above me game

                ^ likes pie?
                < typed this post
                V typed their post

                Originally posted by Squeek
                The best way to explain how well you've wasted your time is by wasting ours.

                Comment

                • the_unda_doggz
                  Banned
                  • Sep 2005
                  • 643

                  #383
                  Re: The person above me game

                  ^ Typed all by theirself.
                  < Has no idea who Novacaine is...
                  v hates me

                  Comment

                  • sarahxjane
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Aug 2005
                    • 2109

                    #384
                    Re: The person above me game

                    ^ sdyhr8ruhor
                    < 4750340754
                    v dfuhdohgsh

                    >.>
                    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                    whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
                    Originally posted by funmonkey54
                    *knock knock*
                    *opens door*
                    Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
                    Um, ok. May I help you?
                    Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

                    as of December 11th 2009.
                    Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

                    Comment

                    • the_unda_doggz
                      Banned
                      • Sep 2005
                      • 643

                      #385
                      Re: The person above me game

                      ^ ahaideb34
                      < pwntlorz
                      v has a vagina

                      Comment

                      • sarahxjane
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Aug 2005
                        • 2109

                        #386
                        Re: The person above me game

                        ^ doesn't know that for sure
                        < ish eating Pogos with ketchup
                        v is a woman
                        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                        whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
                        Originally posted by funmonkey54
                        *knock knock*
                        *opens door*
                        Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
                        Um, ok. May I help you?
                        Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

                        as of December 11th 2009.
                        Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

                        Comment

                        • tpdewc
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Apr 2006
                          • 29

                          #387
                          Re: The person above me game

                          /\ um thinks im a girl
                          < some of my sketches have them
                          \/ mayby above unda dogg intended for below

                          http://psy-nigma.newgrounds.com/
                          email = Trevpd@yahoo.com
                          aim = tpdewc or kaielsz
                          deviantart = ENIGMA-TPD

                          Comment

                          • the_unda_doggz
                            Banned
                            • Sep 2005
                            • 643

                            #388
                            Re: The person above me game

                            ^ should shut up
                            < doesn't know what pogos are.. maybe some kind of canadian food?
                            v likes pogos?

                            Comment

                            • Non-stop10
                              FFR Player
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 15

                              #389
                              Re: The person above me game

                              ^ Doesn't know what a pogo is ...
                              < Knows what a pogo is... not a food
                              V Has no idea what the_unda_doggz was talking about.
                              Note: The avatar that I used to have was getting too old for me, so I decided to use something similar. The thing about this picture is that it's from a fangame, and not from an actual Sega game.


                              (Credit goes to TD_Project. Thanks!)

                              Comment

                              • Crashfan3
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2006
                                • 2937

                                #390
                                Re: The person above me game

                                /\ Agrees
                                < Has Too many credits for his own good
                                \/ Is about to get a rectal prolapse XD XD

                                Comment

                                Working...