The person above me game

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • tpdewc
    FFR Veteran
    • Apr 2006
    • 29

    #301
    Re: The person above me game

    /\ great
    < will look forward to posting /threading tmr with you all
    \/ lucky

    http://psy-nigma.newgrounds.com/
    email = Trevpd@yahoo.com
    aim = tpdewc or kaielsz
    deviantart = ENIGMA-TPD

    Comment

    • Silvuh
      quit
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Apr 2005
      • 938

      #302
      Re: The person above me game

      ^ Equally great
      < Will go to bed when I'm done on AIM
      V Is someone else. x3

      Comment

      • xx.darlingg
        FFR Player
        • Dec 2006
        • 0

        #303
        Re: The person above me game

        ^ seems cool
        < is cool LOL
        V possibly cool
        & its time to let.go.
        sigpic

        Comment

        • Meteor858
          FFR Supporter! OF DOOM!!!
          • Mar 2005
          • 292

          #304
          Re: The person above me game

          ^ is cool
          < is also cool
          v isnt a space tree

          Comment

          • the_unda_doggz
            Banned
            • Sep 2005
            • 643

            #305
            Re: The person above me game

            ^ Gay
            < Uber prawesome
            v Hates black people... YOU RACIST!!

            Comment

            • sarahxjane
              FFR Veteran
              • Aug 2005
              • 2109

              #306
              Re: The person above me game

              ^ is mistaken
              < isn't racist
              v loves chocolate frogs
              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
              whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
              Originally posted by funmonkey54
              *knock knock*
              *opens door*
              Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
              Um, ok. May I help you?
              Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

              as of December 11th 2009.
              Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

              Comment

              • the_unda_doggz
                Banned
                • Sep 2005
                • 643

                #307
                Re: The person above me game

                ^ Ok, not racist...
                < Hates chocolate anything.
                v Loves Anime !!

                Comment

                • sarahxjane
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Aug 2005
                  • 2109

                  #308
                  Re: The person above me game

                  ^ ish right :3
                  < only got 4 hours of sleep... -____-;
                  v is allergic to people
                  Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                  whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
                  Originally posted by funmonkey54
                  *knock knock*
                  *opens door*
                  Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
                  Um, ok. May I help you?
                  Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

                  as of December 11th 2009.
                  Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

                  Comment

                  • the_unda_doggz
                    Banned
                    • Sep 2005
                    • 643

                    #309
                    Re: The person above me game

                    ^ Is allergic to people? Lol!
                    < Can count to 4!!
                    v Is bulimic

                    Comment

                    • tpdewc
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Apr 2006
                      • 29

                      #310
                      Re: The person above me game

                      /\ called me bulimic
                      < totaly not
                      \/ loves fried kalarmi

                      http://psy-nigma.newgrounds.com/
                      email = Trevpd@yahoo.com
                      aim = tpdewc or kaielsz
                      deviantart = ENIGMA-TPD

                      Comment

                      • sarahxjane
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Aug 2005
                        • 2109

                        #311
                        Re: The person above me game

                        ^ ish awesome for checking out her DeviantART page the other day
                        < is happy :3
                        v does not like green eggs and ham
                        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                        whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
                        Originally posted by funmonkey54
                        *knock knock*
                        *opens door*
                        Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
                        Um, ok. May I help you?
                        Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

                        as of December 11th 2009.
                        Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

                        Comment

                        • tpdewc
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Apr 2006
                          • 29

                          #312
                          Re: The person above me game

                          /\is correct
                          < loves art
                          \/ shouldnt eat anything green

                          http://psy-nigma.newgrounds.com/
                          email = Trevpd@yahoo.com
                          aim = tpdewc or kaielsz
                          deviantart = ENIGMA-TPD

                          Comment

                          • sarahxjane
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Aug 2005
                            • 2109

                            #313
                            Re: The person above me game

                            ^ has a Myspace
                            < is trying to beat her old scores
                            v is 2458904257984 times better than her...
                            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                            whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
                            Originally posted by funmonkey54
                            *knock knock*
                            *opens door*
                            Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
                            Um, ok. May I help you?
                            Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

                            as of December 11th 2009.
                            Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

                            Comment

                            • tpdewc
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Apr 2006
                              • 29

                              #314
                              Re: The person above me game

                              /\ good idea to keep level rank list open when improving scores and work on lowest ones first
                              < has a myspace bandpage
                              \/ should play more ffr to become better then me

                              http://psy-nigma.newgrounds.com/
                              email = Trevpd@yahoo.com
                              aim = tpdewc or kaielsz
                              deviantart = ENIGMA-TPD

                              Comment

                              • sarahxjane
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Aug 2005
                                • 2109

                                #315
                                Re: The person above me game

                                ^ has a good point
                                < plays for hours on end sometimes
                                v is a llama
                                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                                whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
                                Originally posted by funmonkey54
                                *knock knock*
                                *opens door*
                                Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
                                Um, ok. May I help you?
                                Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

                                as of December 11th 2009.
                                Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

                                Comment

                                Working...