The person above me game

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • vengefulgoddess
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2006
    • 10

    #166
    Re: The person above me game

    ^doesn't like this thread
    <loves this thread
    Vlikes this thread too
    "I went there of my own free will.
    I went there in my finest gown,
    With my rarest Jewels
    With my Queen of Heaven crown.
    In the Underworld
    At each of the Seven Gates
    I was stripped Seven times
    Of all I thought I was
    Till I stood bare in who I really am."
    - Inanna, Goddess for Embracing the Shadows

    Comment

    • Resine-kun
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2005
      • 49

      #167
      Re: The person above me game

      ^ Couldn't think of anything else to write.
      < Is wondering why he's even doing this.
      V Is considering the meaning of Popcorn. (Edit) Needs to either A. Look closely B. Play Final Fantasy 7 C. ...i just don't know, how about build an igloo?
      Last edited by Resine-kun; 09-13-2006, 03:07 PM.

      Comment

      • solopro
        FFR Player
        • May 2006
        • 448

        #168
        Re: The person above me game

        ^Has a girl avatar
        < Is listening to The Specials
        v is a virgin
        Originally posted by John O'Hurley
        But realize we surveyed 100 people and that you need 103 points.
        AAAs: Nine

        Unique AAAs: Three

        Most Recent: Excite Bike (Achieved 08/02/07, at 1153 hours)

        Best: Disconnected




        Comment

        • chuckey
          FFR Player
          • Dec 2005
          • 137

          #169
          Re: The person above me game

          ^this
          <game
          v is getting boring but i need the post points

          JESUS LOVES YA!!!!!!!!!!!!



          Comment

          • XBOTZeke
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2006
            • 3

            #170
            Re: The person above me game

            /\name is jay
            <kicks jay's ***
            \/so do you
            <a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/fight5" style="display: block; background: url() no-repeat; width: 296px; height: 84px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 42px; color: #fff; text-decoration: none; text-align: center; padding-top: 145px;">30</a><p></p>

            Comment

            • solopro
              FFR Player
              • May 2006
              • 448

              #171
              Re: The person above me game

              ^ No der.
              < Is losing love for September, and is almost aiming for Chloe.
              v is not a virgin.
              Originally posted by John O'Hurley
              But realize we surveyed 100 people and that you need 103 points.
              AAAs: Nine

              Unique AAAs: Three

              Most Recent: Excite Bike (Achieved 08/02/07, at 1153 hours)

              Best: Disconnected




              Comment

              • the_unda_doggz
                Banned
                • Sep 2005
                • 643

                #172
                Re: The person above me game

                ^Lost his virginity to his hand
                < IS still a virgin
                v Has giant, floppy nipples. ^_^

                Comment

                • XBOTZeke
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2006
                  • 3

                  #173
                  Re: The person above me game

                  /\is a virgin
                  <so am I,and i am a boy,so no floppy nipples
                  \/likes scrotums and is not a virgin
                  <a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/fight5" style="display: block; background: url() no-repeat; width: 296px; height: 84px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 42px; color: #fff; text-decoration: none; text-align: center; padding-top: 145px;">30</a><p></p>

                  Comment

                  • tobias_foxdemon
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2005
                    • 48

                    #174
                    Re: The person above me game

                    ^ Is wrong
                    < Is right
                    V Doesn't care if he's wrong or right.
                    I WILL EAT YOUR SPLEEN FOR BREAKFAST!!!



                    If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your signature.

                    Originally posted by Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                    I am staring INTO YOUR SOUL

                    Comment

                    • the_unda_doggz
                      Banned
                      • Sep 2005
                      • 643

                      #175
                      Re: The person above me game

                      ^ Has a super kute avatar ^_^
                      < Is super manly
                      v Pisses blood.

                      Comment

                      • chuckey
                        FFR Player
                        • Dec 2005
                        • 137

                        #176
                        Re: The person above me game

                        ^uses his "key blade(s)"
                        <has a dirty mind and proud of it!
                        vwill comment on my avatar

                        JESUS LOVES YA!!!!!!!!!!!!



                        Comment

                        • XBOTZeke
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2006
                          • 3

                          #177
                          Re: The person above me game

                          /\is stupid
                          <didn't comment on his avatar
                          \/will say something about me and will have a word in it
                          <a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/fight5" style="display: block; background: url() no-repeat; width: 296px; height: 84px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 42px; color: #fff; text-decoration: none; text-align: center; padding-top: 145px;">30</a><p></p>

                          Comment

                          • tobias_foxdemon
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2005
                            • 48

                            #178
                            Re: The person above me game

                            ^ m\'_'/m
                            < \\//_
                            V \m/
                            I WILL EAT YOUR SPLEEN FOR BREAKFAST!!!



                            If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your signature.

                            Originally posted by Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                            I am staring INTO YOUR SOUL

                            Comment

                            • the_unda_doggz
                              Banned
                              • Sep 2005
                              • 643

                              #179
                              Re: The person above me game

                              ^ Has a Edward Elric / cat avatar?
                              < Is smexy!
                              v His a penis for a nose. (*_*)

                              Comment

                              • tobias_foxdemon
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2005
                                • 48

                                #180
                                Re: The person above me game

                                ^ What the.....! (o_O) Oooooookay.....
                                < Has a Edward Elric / cat avatar
                                V Likes FMA, or has heard of it
                                I WILL EAT YOUR SPLEEN FOR BREAKFAST!!!



                                If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your signature.

                                Originally posted by Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                                I am staring INTO YOUR SOUL

                                Comment

                                Working...