The person above me game

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Non-stop10
    FFR Player
    • Dec 2006
    • 15

    #361
    Re: The person above me game

    ^ Is wrong... yet again...
    < Is still wondering if the_unda_doggz will ever be right
    v Maybe not going to be another the_unda_doggz post...
    Note: The avatar that I used to have was getting too old for me, so I decided to use something similar. The thing about this picture is that it's from a fangame, and not from an actual Sega game.


    (Credit goes to TD_Project. Thanks!)

    Comment

    • sarahxjane
      FFR Veteran
      • Aug 2005
      • 2109

      #362
      Re: The person above me game

      ^ ish new to posting?
      < is tired
      v has been poked by a spork
      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
      whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
      Originally posted by funmonkey54
      *knock knock*
      *opens door*
      Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
      Um, ok. May I help you?
      Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

      as of December 11th 2009.
      Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

      Comment

      • lumphoboextreme
        FFR Veteran
        • Jan 2005
        • 8592

        #363
        Re: The person above me game

        ^ poked me with spork >.>
        < is ready to not suck at spread
        V needs to make me a siggy. :P

        Comment

        • Non-stop10
          FFR Player
          • Dec 2006
          • 15

          #364
          Re: The person above me game

          ^ WHAT?
          < ...Erm... can't think...
          v Has a strange signature.
          Last edited by Non-stop10; 12-28-2006, 09:28 AM. Reason: Went wrong.
          Note: The avatar that I used to have was getting too old for me, so I decided to use something similar. The thing about this picture is that it's from a fangame, and not from an actual Sega game.


          (Credit goes to TD_Project. Thanks!)

          Comment

          • diafreakinrrhea
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2006
            • 11

            #365
            Re: The person above me game

            /\is gay
            <is kool
            V us gay and unkool
            AFI!!!!!

            Comment

            • Non-stop10
              FFR Player
              • Dec 2006
              • 15

              #366
              Re: The person above me game

              ^ Thinks everyone is gay
              < Is not gay
              v Erm...
              Note: The avatar that I used to have was getting too old for me, so I decided to use something similar. The thing about this picture is that it's from a fangame, and not from an actual Sega game.


              (Credit goes to TD_Project. Thanks!)

              Comment

              • xx.darlingg
                FFR Player
                • Dec 2006
                • 0

                #367
                Re: The person above me game

                ^ thinks everyone thinks everyone is gay. LOL
                < is swamped with vac. hw ><
                V is probably bored
                & its time to let.go.
                sigpic

                Comment

                • Non-stop10
                  FFR Player
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 15

                  #368
                  Re: The person above me game

                  ^ Yet again, wrong... twice in a row.
                  < Is in a weird mood right now.
                  V Probably will say something rude yet again.
                  Note: The avatar that I used to have was getting too old for me, so I decided to use something similar. The thing about this picture is that it's from a fangame, and not from an actual Sega game.


                  (Credit goes to TD_Project. Thanks!)

                  Comment

                  • sarahxjane
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Aug 2005
                    • 2109

                    #369
                    Re: The person above me game

                    ^ ish mistaken
                    < is trying to beat old scores again
                    v isn't funny
                    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                    whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
                    Originally posted by funmonkey54
                    *knock knock*
                    *opens door*
                    Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
                    Um, ok. May I help you?
                    Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

                    as of December 11th 2009.
                    Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

                    Comment

                    • Non-stop10
                      FFR Player
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 15

                      #370
                      Re: The person above me game

                      ^ Half-right, half-wrong
                      < Is somewhat funny.
                      V Is... uh... I don't know......
                      Last edited by Non-stop10; 12-28-2006, 11:02 AM. Reason: Messed up.
                      Note: The avatar that I used to have was getting too old for me, so I decided to use something similar. The thing about this picture is that it's from a fangame, and not from an actual Sega game.


                      (Credit goes to TD_Project. Thanks!)

                      Comment

                      • lumphoboextreme
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Jan 2005
                        • 8592

                        #371
                        Re: The person above me game

                        ^ is a n00b.
                        < sucks at spread
                        V still needs to make me a siggy

                        Comment

                        • sarahxjane
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Aug 2005
                          • 2109

                          #372
                          Re: The person above me game

                          ^ wants a siggy
                          < isn't going to make one though
                          v is going to die in 7 days O.o;
                          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                          whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
                          Originally posted by funmonkey54
                          *knock knock*
                          *opens door*
                          Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
                          Um, ok. May I help you?
                          Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

                          as of December 11th 2009.
                          Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

                          Comment

                          • lumphoboextreme
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Jan 2005
                            • 8592

                            #373
                            Re: The person above me game

                            ^ thinks im gonna die in 7 days
                            < isnt gonna die in 7 days. :P i hope
                            V should get to work on making me a siggy.

                            Comment

                            • Non-stop10
                              FFR Player
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 15

                              #374
                              Re: The person above me game

                              ^ Always wants a siggy
                              < Doesn't make people siggys.
                              v Has at least one picture in v's signature.
                              Note: The avatar that I used to have was getting too old for me, so I decided to use something similar. The thing about this picture is that it's from a fangame, and not from an actual Sega game.


                              (Credit goes to TD_Project. Thanks!)

                              Comment

                              • sarahxjane
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Aug 2005
                                • 2109

                                #375
                                Re: The person above me game

                                ^ is only 13
                                < is craving Doritos
                                v should get me a bag ^-^
                                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                                whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
                                Originally posted by funmonkey54
                                *knock knock*
                                *opens door*
                                Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
                                Um, ok. May I help you?
                                Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

                                as of December 11th 2009.
                                Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

                                Comment

                                Working...