The person above me game

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Fantasticone
    D7 Elite Keymasher
    • Aug 2006
    • 6003

    #316
    Re: The person above me game

    ^Is wrong.
    < Feels messed up.
    V Feels better than me.
    Last edited by Fantasticone; 12-27-2006, 04:59 PM.

    Comment

    • sarahxjane
      FFR Veteran
      • Aug 2005
      • 2109

      #317
      Re: The person above me game

      ^ shouldn't feel that way
      < gives
      V a hug and a cookie :3
      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
      whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
      Originally posted by funmonkey54
      *knock knock*
      *opens door*
      Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
      Um, ok. May I help you?
      Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

      as of December 11th 2009.
      Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

      Comment

      • tpdewc
        FFR Veteran
        • Apr 2006
        • 29

        #318
        Re: The person above me game

        /\ very generous
        < trying to full combo asb {not doing to well at that} enjoyed hug
        \/ pass on the cookie

        http://psy-nigma.newgrounds.com/
        email = Trevpd@yahoo.com
        aim = tpdewc or kaielsz
        deviantart = ENIGMA-TPD

        Comment

        • lumphoboextreme
          FFR Veteran
          • Jan 2005
          • 8592

          #319
          Re: The person above me game

          ^ *takes cookie*
          < trying to fc nova pulser :P
          V is a n00b. *passes cookie down*

          Comment

          • the_unda_doggz
            Banned
            • Sep 2005
            • 643

            #320
            Re: The person above me game

            ^ Doesn't want cookie?
            < *eats cookie*
            v Loves to hurt puppy dogs. =.=

            Comment

            • sarahxjane
              FFR Veteran
              • Aug 2005
              • 2109

              #321
              Re: The person above me game

              ^ ish wrong...
              < doesn't like dogs... but likes puppies
              v needs a life...
              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
              whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
              Originally posted by funmonkey54
              *knock knock*
              *opens door*
              Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
              Um, ok. May I help you?
              Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

              as of December 11th 2009.
              Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

              Comment

              • the_unda_doggz
                Banned
                • Sep 2005
                • 643

                #322
                Re: The person above me game

                ^ Likes puppies
                < Has a life ^_^
                v Makes out with hand (o.O)

                Comment

                • AreYouDeadYet?
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 11

                  #323
                  Re: The person above me game

                  ^ I don't like you
                  < I don't like you
                  v I don't like you

                  Comment

                  • the_unda_doggz
                    Banned
                    • Sep 2005
                    • 643

                    #324
                    Re: The person above me game

                    ^ Umm, and who likes you?
                    < Is very friendly and doesn't make enemies often
                    v Wanna be friends?

                    Comment

                    • sarahxjane
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Aug 2005
                      • 2109

                      #325
                      Re: The person above me game

                      ^ apparently hates the world
                      < feels unloved
                      v is going to be attacked by wild penguins
                      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                      whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
                      Originally posted by funmonkey54
                      *knock knock*
                      *opens door*
                      Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
                      Um, ok. May I help you?
                      Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

                      as of December 11th 2009.
                      Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

                      Comment

                      • AreYouDeadYet?
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 11

                        #326
                        Re: The person above me game

                        ^ I like you
                        < Eats ppl
                        v Might eat ppl

                        Comment

                        • sarahxjane
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Aug 2005
                          • 2109

                          #327
                          Re: The person above me game

                          ^ ish okay now
                          < is freezing again
                          v can go be eaten by pirahnas
                          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                          whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
                          Originally posted by funmonkey54
                          *knock knock*
                          *opens door*
                          Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
                          Um, ok. May I help you?
                          Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

                          as of December 11th 2009.
                          Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

                          Comment

                          • the_unda_doggz
                            Banned
                            • Sep 2005
                            • 643

                            #328
                            Re: The person above me game

                            ^ Lives in Canada, why wouldn't you be freezing?
                            < Hates the world? Did you say that about the right person?
                            v Bites fingernails.

                            Comment

                            • sarahxjane
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Aug 2005
                              • 2109

                              #329
                              Re: The person above me game

                              ^ has a misunderstanding about Canada
                              < knows different
                              v might be mistake as well


                              and actually I do bite my fingernails...
                              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                              whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
                              Originally posted by funmonkey54
                              *knock knock*
                              *opens door*
                              Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
                              Um, ok. May I help you?
                              Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

                              as of December 11th 2009.
                              Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

                              Comment

                              • the_unda_doggz
                                Banned
                                • Sep 2005
                                • 643

                                #330
                                Re: The person above me game

                                ^ Canada has beavers ^_^
                                < Isn't a mistake
                                v Has unsightly underarm hair. o.O

                                Comment

                                Working...