^ Is wrong
< Likes normal 7uP
V Hates any kind of 7uP
Note: The avatar that I used to have was getting too old for me, so I decided to use something similar. The thing about this picture is that it's from a fangame, and not from an actual Sega game.
(Credit goes to TD_Project. Thanks!)
^ Is correct, because we are all on are way to destruction, and we'll all be destroyed sooner or later.
< Plans on destroying everyone else first.
v Likes Weird Al music.
^ Is correct
< Can't remember if there are any other infamous qoutes from that game.
v Will remember another quote from that game.
Originally posted by the_unda_doggz
^ Lol, it was a quote from a poorly translated Japanese game (not serious)
I'm ashamed I didn't get it, because I do know the game. And of course I know the "All your base are belong to us" is from the same game... and someone set us up the bomb. But I can't remember the game...
Comment