The person above me game

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sarahxjane
    FFR Veteran
    • Aug 2005
    • 2109

    #346
    Re: The person above me game

    ^ is wrong
    < probably weighs more although she doesn't look it
    v dfglh;dfhbsfjgfg >.>
    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
    whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
    Originally posted by funmonkey54
    *knock knock*
    *opens door*
    Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
    Um, ok. May I help you?
    Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

    as of December 11th 2009.
    Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

    Comment

    • tpdewc
      FFR Veteran
      • Apr 2006
      • 29

      #347
      Re: The person above me game

      /\ weighs more then me
      <142 at the moment 5' 8''
      \/ probably taller

      http://psy-nigma.newgrounds.com/
      email = Trevpd@yahoo.com
      aim = tpdewc or kaielsz
      deviantart = ENIGMA-TPD

      Comment

      • the_unda_doggz
        Banned
        • Sep 2005
        • 643

        #348
        Re: The person above me game

        ^ Lol, nah, there is NO WAY you wiegh more than me.
        < Weighs 230 lbs!! What!?!!? Who weighs more now... I'm a fat ass (=.=)
        v Weighs WAYYAYAYAYAYAY less than me.

        Meant to go to sarah jane, but it works the same with you, tpdewc... ^_^

        Comment

        • sarahxjane
          FFR Veteran
          • Aug 2005
          • 2109

          #349
          Re: The person above me game

          ^ >.<
          < is in the middle of you guys
          v I dunno
          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
          whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
          Originally posted by funmonkey54
          *knock knock*
          *opens door*
          Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
          Um, ok. May I help you?
          Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

          as of December 11th 2009.
          Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

          Comment

          • the_unda_doggz
            Banned
            • Sep 2005
            • 643

            #350
            Re: The person above me game

            ^ Hah! Does weigh less than me!
            < Weighs the most!!
            v Has to weigh less than me now that we have established I am the fattest person on ffr.^_^

            Comment

            • tpdewc
              FFR Veteran
              • Apr 2006
              • 29

              #351
              Re: The person above me game

              /\ should excercise the fingers in ffr to loose weight
              < going to bed good night (wrist is sore lol)
              \/ probably doesnt work out as much as me

              http://psy-nigma.newgrounds.com/
              email = Trevpd@yahoo.com
              aim = tpdewc or kaielsz
              deviantart = ENIGMA-TPD

              Comment

              • sarahxjane
                FFR Veteran
                • Aug 2005
                • 2109

                #352
                Re: The person above me game

                ^ is right
                < is going to bed as well
                bids v and all below v a goodnight
                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
                Originally posted by funmonkey54
                *knock knock*
                *opens door*
                Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
                Um, ok. May I help you?
                Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

                as of December 11th 2009.
                Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

                Comment

                • Non-stop10
                  FFR Player
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 15

                  #353
                  Re: The person above me game

                  ^ ...Good night? (Not where I'm at...)
                  < Is NOT going to bed...
                  V Is probably sleepy when they make their next post.
                  Note: The avatar that I used to have was getting too old for me, so I decided to use something similar. The thing about this picture is that it's from a fangame, and not from an actual Sega game.


                  (Credit goes to TD_Project. Thanks!)

                  Comment

                  • the_unda_doggz
                    Banned
                    • Sep 2005
                    • 643

                    #354
                    Re: The person above me game

                    ^ Posted a couple hours too late because they went to bed 4 hours ago
                    < Hasn't slept since 6:00pm yesterday and just did all morning stuff (shower, brush teeth, breakfast, etc.)
                    v Likes pancakes.

                    Comment

                    • Non-stop10
                      FFR Player
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 15

                      #355
                      Re: The person above me game

                      ^ Is wrong...
                      < Likes pizza more than pancakes
                      v Probably is going to be something random...
                      Note: The avatar that I used to have was getting too old for me, so I decided to use something similar. The thing about this picture is that it's from a fangame, and not from an actual Sega game.


                      (Credit goes to TD_Project. Thanks!)

                      Comment

                      • the_unda_doggz
                        Banned
                        • Sep 2005
                        • 643

                        #356
                        Re: The person above me game

                        ^ Is right
                        < Was watching stupid videos on Youtube
                        v Either wants to be or is emo.

                        Comment

                        • Non-stop10
                          FFR Player
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 15

                          #357
                          Re: The person above me game

                          ^ Both wrong... yet again...
                          < Wonders if the_unda_doggz will ever be right.
                          v Probably another the_unda_doggz post...
                          Note: The avatar that I used to have was getting too old for me, so I decided to use something similar. The thing about this picture is that it's from a fangame, and not from an actual Sega game.


                          (Credit goes to TD_Project. Thanks!)

                          Comment

                          • the_unda_doggz
                            Banned
                            • Sep 2005
                            • 643

                            #358
                            Re: The person above me game

                            ^ Is right, this is another the_unda_doggz post
                            < Assumes things that are usually wrong
                            v 12 year old vietnamese prostitute.

                            Comment

                            • xx.darlingg
                              FFR Player
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 0

                              #359
                              Re: The person above me game

                              ^ is wrong
                              < is not a 12yr old viet prostitute ><
                              V should like cows.
                              & its time to let.go.
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              • the_unda_doggz
                                Banned
                                • Sep 2005
                                • 643

                                #360
                                Re: The person above me game

                                ^ Not a vietnamese prostitute, I was kidding anyways...
                                < Loves cows... I think I have mentioned that before
                                v Listens to Taking Back Sunday

                                Comment

                                Working...