^ Is correct.
< Is thinking "How did he know?"
V Has/plays a lot of DDR games.
Note: The avatar that I used to have was getting too old for me, so I decided to use something similar. The thing about this picture is that it's from a fangame, and not from an actual Sega game.
(Credit goes to TD_Project. Thanks!)
Note: The avatar that I used to have was getting too old for me, so I decided to use something similar. The thing about this picture is that it's from a fangame, and not from an actual Sega game.
(Credit goes to TD_Project. Thanks!)
^ is not right
< has a ruler with all the presidents on it for some reason
v wants to use a new exhilarating word he learned in the dictionary so badly
Originally posted by Squeek
The best way to explain how well you've wasted your time is by wasting ours.
^ Is wrong
< Is right... duh... I don't have a word that I never knew before...
V Has a weird sig/avatar
Note: The avatar that I used to have was getting too old for me, so I decided to use something similar. The thing about this picture is that it's from a fangame, and not from an actual Sega game.
(Credit goes to TD_Project. Thanks!)
^ Is right
< Has DDRMAX and DDRSuperNova.
V Has more DDR games than me.
Note: The avatar that I used to have was getting too old for me, so I decided to use something similar. The thing about this picture is that it's from a fangame, and not from an actual Sega game.
(Credit goes to TD_Project. Thanks!)
Comment