The person above me game

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • tpdewc
    FFR Veteran
    • Apr 2006
    • 29

    #331
    Re: The person above me game

    /\ needs to go to canada
    < wants to go to canada
    \/ should go to vermont

    http://psy-nigma.newgrounds.com/
    email = Trevpd@yahoo.com
    aim = tpdewc or kaielsz
    deviantart = ENIGMA-TPD

    Comment

    • sarahxjane
      FFR Veteran
      • Aug 2005
      • 2109

      #332
      Re: The person above me game

      ^ has a nice rank...
      < has only been out of Ontario once, and that was to go to Michigan
      v is going to learn now that life sucks when your spoon is too big
      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
      whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
      Originally posted by funmonkey54
      *knock knock*
      *opens door*
      Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
      Um, ok. May I help you?
      Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

      as of December 11th 2009.
      Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

      Comment

      • the_unda_doggz
        Banned
        • Sep 2005
        • 643

        #333
        Re: The person above me game

        ^ Canadian... Obviously
        < Can't think of anythng to say about sarah jane
        v Has plenty to say about me

        Comment

        • sarahxjane
          FFR Veteran
          • Aug 2005
          • 2109

          #334
          Re: The person above me game

          ^ has been left speechless
          < has cold hands and she should go to bed
          v should go rape a duck
          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
          whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
          Originally posted by funmonkey54
          *knock knock*
          *opens door*
          Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
          Um, ok. May I help you?
          Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

          as of December 11th 2009.
          Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

          Comment

          • tpdewc
            FFR Veteran
            • Apr 2006
            • 29

            #335
            Re: The person above me game

            /\ likes the signature more then my rank
            < wants to go to ontario someday
            \/ should go kiss a monkey
            Last edited by tpdewc; 12-28-2006, 01:02 AM. Reason: better thought

            http://psy-nigma.newgrounds.com/
            email = Trevpd@yahoo.com
            aim = tpdewc or kaielsz
            deviantart = ENIGMA-TPD

            Comment

            • sarahxjane
              FFR Veteran
              • Aug 2005
              • 2109

              #336
              Re: The person above me game

              ^ wants to go to Ontario? O.o;
              < is really really bored...
              v ish a butthead :3
              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
              whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
              Originally posted by funmonkey54
              *knock knock*
              *opens door*
              Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
              Um, ok. May I help you?
              Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

              as of December 11th 2009.
              Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

              Comment

              • the_unda_doggz
                Banned
                • Sep 2005
                • 643

                #337
                Re: The person above me game

                ^ Should go to bed if tired.... ^_^ 'duh!'
                < Watching Wildboyz
                v hates george w. bush

                Comment

                • sarahxjane
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Aug 2005
                  • 2109

                  #338
                  Re: The person above me game

                  ^ is right about Bush -cough-
                  < needs something to do
                  v is next to post
                  Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                  whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
                  Originally posted by funmonkey54
                  *knock knock*
                  *opens door*
                  Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
                  Um, ok. May I help you?
                  Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

                  as of December 11th 2009.
                  Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

                  Comment

                  • the_unda_doggz
                    Banned
                    • Sep 2005
                    • 643

                    #339
                    Re: The person above me game

                    ^ Is lucky not to be controlled by George W. Bush
                    < Hates Bush
                    v Eats their boogers!

                    Comment

                    • sarahxjane
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Aug 2005
                      • 2109

                      #340
                      Re: The person above me game

                      ^ ish yuckeh
                      < is trying to get her rank below 1800
                      v is gonna catch mad cow in 5... 4... 3... 2...
                      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                      whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
                      Originally posted by funmonkey54
                      *knock knock*
                      *opens door*
                      Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
                      Um, ok. May I help you?
                      Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

                      as of December 11th 2009.
                      Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

                      Comment

                      • the_unda_doggz
                        Banned
                        • Sep 2005
                        • 643

                        #341
                        Re: The person above me game

                        ^ 1801... o.O
                        < 1302, but before my computer broke 2 months ago I was below 1200
                        v Smokes cigarettes...

                        Comment

                        • sarahxjane
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Aug 2005
                          • 2109

                          #342
                          Re: The person above me game

                          ^ assumes things
                          < doesn't smoke, do drugs, or drink
                          v is short
                          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                          whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
                          Originally posted by funmonkey54
                          *knock knock*
                          *opens door*
                          Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
                          Um, ok. May I help you?
                          Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

                          as of December 11th 2009.
                          Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

                          Comment

                          • the_unda_doggz
                            Banned
                            • Sep 2005
                            • 643

                            #343
                            Re: The person above me game

                            ^ Is very respectable for not doing drugs, smoking, or drinking
                            < Is against all forms of drugs and alcohal. (Including cigarettes) And I'm 5'11''
                            v IS short!!

                            Comment

                            • sarahxjane
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Aug 2005
                              • 2109

                              #344
                              Re: The person above me game

                              ^ finds me respectable? wow
                              < is 5'10... so srhgiosssdgs8odyg
                              v your face >.>
                              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                              whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
                              Originally posted by funmonkey54
                              *knock knock*
                              *opens door*
                              Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
                              Um, ok. May I help you?
                              Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

                              as of December 11th 2009.
                              Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

                              Comment

                              • the_unda_doggz
                                Banned
                                • Sep 2005
                                • 643

                                #345
                                Re: The person above me game

                                ^ Eh, ok, not short
                                < Is chubby (-.-)
                                v Weigh less than me

                                Comment

                                Working...