Post AS The Poster Above You

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Rebirth0
    FFR Originalbro
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2003
    • 8751

    #646
    I have no avatar.

    Comment

    • gowereinside
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2005
      • 317

      #647
      I may have one of the best sigs ever

      Comment

      • Bahamut-X
        FFR Player
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2004
        • 3399

        #648
        I have an invisible avatar, only on even-numbered posts though.

        Comment

        • Eyoshi
          Certified Calendarwhore
          • Nov 2004
          • 1044

          #649
          I removed the link to my FMA simfile from my sig.

          Comment

          • Tps222
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2004
            • 6169

            #650
            I use IIR.

            Comment

            • Bahamut-X
              FFR Player
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Nov 2004
              • 3399

              #651
              I couldn't beat 50 on psycopath by myself :P

              Comment

              • gowereinside
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2005
                • 317

                #652
                notices a flaw in gowers avatar and exploits it (eventhough he doesnt care)

                Comment

                • Bahamut-X
                  FFR Player
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Nov 2004
                  • 3399

                  #653
                  Needs to post in forums besides the game forum.

                  Comment

                  • hieilover170
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2005
                    • 18

                    #654
                    Hi, I'm Bahamut-X and my avatar is a spiffy dragon!
                    Hiei is hot... Tell me somthing I don\'t know! Rock on 4ever! \\m/ ^.^ \\m/

                    Comment

                    • Eyoshi
                      Certified Calendarwhore
                      • Nov 2004
                      • 1044

                      #655
                      I think Hiei is cute.

                      Comment

                      • Bahamut-X
                        FFR Player
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Nov 2004
                        • 3399

                        #656
                        Me, along with gowerintheside or w/e his name is, post a lot in the game forums.

                        Comment

                        • Pumble
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2005
                          • 1301

                          #657
                          I'm good at stepmania.

                          Comment

                          • Sol_Solis
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2005
                            • 661

                            #658
                            I'm not good at anything

                            Comment

                            • Layla-Day
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2004
                              • 124

                              #659
                              wishes the garbage bin was 3x more active.

                              Comment

                              • jessybeaten
                                FFR Player
                                • Dec 2004
                                • 4

                                #660
                                I want winnie the poo nOW!

                                Comment

                                Working...