Post AS The Poster Above You

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • zacharyrules
    Banned
    • May 2005
    • 45

    #691
    I'm NaOTa4231, and I joined June 09, 2004

    Comment

    • lord_carbo
      FFR Player
      • Dec 2004
      • 6222

      #692
      I like to point out stupid pointless facts with my obscene avatar.
      last.fm

      Comment

      • MalReynolds
        CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
        • Sep 2003
        • 6571

        #693
        Lord Carbo: I'm cool. Look at me twirl.
        "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

        "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


        My new novel:

        Maledictions: The Offering.

        Now in Paperback!

        Comment

        • zacharyrules
          Banned
          • May 2005
          • 45

          #694
          I'n malreynolds and i have the guy i like in my avatar.

          Comment

          • MalReynolds
            CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
            • Sep 2003
            • 6571

            #695
            Hi, I'm Zacahry, and my Avatar turns me on. So does Mal's.
            "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

            "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


            My new novel:

            Maledictions: The Offering.

            Now in Paperback!

            Comment

            • zacharyrules
              Banned
              • May 2005
              • 45

              #696
              Hi I'm Mal and I've been playing this game for 2 years *wow im a n3rd*

              Comment

              • MalReynolds
                CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
                • Sep 2003
                • 6571

                #697
                I'm Zach and I make fun of people online. I feel better about myself now.
                "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

                "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


                My new novel:

                Maledictions: The Offering.

                Now in Paperback!

                Comment

                • JurseyRider734
                  lil j the bad b-word
                  • Aug 2003
                  • 7507

                  #698
                  Hi i'm Mal. I hate Jursey, and I love Coheed. I like writing weird stories about monsters in closets eating up people while having orgasms.


                  ps movies
                  Originally posted by Arch0wl
                  I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                  Originally posted by Afrobean
                  Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                  the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                  Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                  Comment

                  • natetheffrer
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2004
                    • 906

                    #699
                    people call me jurs and i wont mod the chat.

                    dont ask me why.

                    Comment

                    • NaOTa4231
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2004
                      • 743

                      #700
                      Im nate and I am not cool


                      http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ad.php?t=40490

                      1 Million Posts ^^^^^^^^^^ 8 )

                      Comment

                      • MalReynolds
                        CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
                        • Sep 2003
                        • 6571

                        #701
                        I've totally played 1345 games.

                        But MalReynolds outranks me.
                        "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

                        "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


                        My new novel:

                        Maledictions: The Offering.

                        Now in Paperback!

                        Comment

                        • Yanah_God
                          Banned
                          • Oct 2003
                          • 1330

                          #702
                          YOU'RE out of order, YOU'RE out of order, this whole COURT is out of order!

                          Comment

                          • Eyoshi
                            Certified Calendarwhore
                            • Nov 2004
                            • 1044

                            #703
                            I'm Yanah God, and I have an avatar that will make everyone feel awkward when they are on a Jam Cam at a basketball game.

                            Comment

                            • Yanah_God
                              Banned
                              • Oct 2003
                              • 1330

                              #704
                              I suck at DDR.

                              Comment

                              • MalReynolds
                                CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
                                • Sep 2003
                                • 6571

                                #705
                                I'm not really a God, but I play one on TV.
                                "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

                                "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


                                My new novel:

                                Maledictions: The Offering.

                                Now in Paperback!

                                Comment

                                Working...