Post AS The Poster Above You

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • UWSTopGun
    Banned
    • Nov 2004
    • 668

    #61
    Hi im Tank and my Speed Over Beethoven has the gayest 16th doubles to ruin the fun in the sim!

    Comment

    • Tank101
      I V vi iii IV I IV V
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2004
      • 2082

      #62
      Hi, I'm UWSTopGun and I fail to see that they actually fit into the song, and were also put there to make it harder.

      Comment

      • SlapdashScythe
        FFR Player
        • Dec 2004
        • 14

        #63
        Hi I'm Tank. People don't know that I have ADD. What is that, you ask? ADD, or attention deficit disorder is.....a chicken!!! Weeeee!
        I\'m just too cool for you....
        Days at FlashFlashRevolution: 1

        [4|\\| Y0u U|\\||)3R574|\\||) \\/\\/|-|47 | 4|\\|\\ 54Y||\\|C-?

        Comment

        • Tank101
          I V vi iii IV I IV V
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2004
          • 2082

          #64
          I'm SlapdashScythe, and I'm a retard.

          Comment

          • Ignite
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2004
            • 986

            #65
            Hi, I'm Tank101 and Ignite agrees with me.
            -Pat

            Comment

            • Squeek
              let it snow~
              • Jan 2004
              • 14444

              #66
              I'm going to be normal and not welcome myself everytime I post something, since it's assumed who is talking anyway.

              I exist.

              ~Ignite

              Comment

              • Ignite
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2004
                • 986

                #67
                Well, we have user names, avatars and signatures for a reason.

                I exsit aswell.

                ~ MrESqueek
                -Pat

                Comment

                • Squeek
                  let it snow~
                  • Jan 2004
                  • 14444

                  #68
                  Wow, Squeek, I've never seen you type so poorly. You also signed your post "MrESqueek", when you always seem to sign it with just "Squeek." Is something wrong with you today?

                  ~Ignite

                  Comment

                  • Ignite
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2004
                    • 986

                    #69
                    I forgot. :P

                    ~Squeek
                    -Pat

                    Comment

                    • M-A-C
                      FFR Player
                      • Dec 2004
                      • 430

                      #70
                      Originally posted by Ignite
                      I forgot. :P

                      ~Squeek
                      Hi, I'm Ignite, and I can't get off my lazy ass and make a sig myself.

                      Comment

                      • ad0gg
                        FFR Player
                        • Dec 2003
                        • 989

                        #71
                        Hi, I'm M-A-C and I quoted MrESqueek wrong because it says "Ignite wrote:"

                        Comment

                        • Jellidog
                          FFR Player
                          • Dec 2004
                          • 100

                          #72
                          Hi I'm ad0gg and im stupid because i cant realize the reason M-A-C's quote says ignite wrote is because your supposed to post as the person above you.

                          Comment

                          • M-A-C
                            FFR Player
                            • Dec 2004
                            • 430

                            #73
                            Originally posted by Jellidog
                            Hi I'm ad0gg and im stupid because i cant realize the reason M-A-C's quote says ignite wrote is because your supposed to post as the person above you.
                            Hi, I'm Jellidag, and M-A-C agrees with me.

                            Comment

                            • ad0gg
                              FFR Player
                              • Dec 2003
                              • 989

                              #74
                              Hi, I'm M-A-C and I didn't realize that Ignite was posting as MrESqueek.

                              Comment

                              • Jellidog
                                FFR Player
                                • Dec 2004
                                • 100

                                #75
                                Hi, I'm ad0gg, and I'm a dog.

                                Comment

                                Working...