Post AS The Poster Above You

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • CypherToorima
    Boss of all bosses
    • Jul 2003
    • 2452

    #31
    Hi, I'm MrESqueek and I post the truth
    I'm a figantic gaggot

    Comment

    • flypie743
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2004
      • 3210

      #32
      Hi, I am Cypher.

      IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

      Comment

      • CypherToorima
        Boss of all bosses
        • Jul 2003
        • 2452

        #33
        =O
        Now that was uncalled for (cries)
        I'm a figantic gaggot

        Comment

        • RisqR2
          Banned
          • Nov 2004
          • 71

          #34
          Originally posted by CypherToorima
          =O
          Now that was uncalled for (cries)
          Hi I'm Cypher and I don't know anything about myself.

          Comment

          • Afrobean
            Admiral in the Red Army
            • Dec 2003
            • 13262

            #35
            Hi, I'm Risq, and I just bumped an old thread. Also, I have an R2 account for some reason.

            Comment

            • lightdarkness
              Summer!!
              • Jul 2003
              • 11310

              #36
              Hey, I have a sweatshirt with my Av on it!

              Comment

              • Tasselfoot
                Retired BOSS
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2003
                • 25185

                #37
                um... my name is Jay. i try to be ultra cool by spending all my time on the FFR boards and like to get killed really early in TWGs.
                RIP

                Comment

                • emccky
                  Banned
                  • Apr 2004
                  • 4811

                  #38
                  Hi I am tass, I lock your post because it says something bad about me probably.

                  Comment

                  • Musical_Master
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2004
                    • 1788

                    #39
                    Hi, im emccky, I used to postwhore alot and now I don't.

                    Comment

                    • Tank101
                      I V vi iii IV I IV V
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2004
                      • 2082

                      #40
                      Hi I'm Musical Master, aight playa.

                      Comment

                      • dancer
                        FFR Player
                        • Feb 2003
                        • 144

                        #41
                        Hi I'm Tank

                        Comment

                        • flypie743
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2004
                          • 3210

                          #42
                          Hi I'm dancer and I don't have an avatar.

                          IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

                          Comment

                          • dancer
                            FFR Player
                            • Feb 2003
                            • 144

                            #43
                            I'm flypie and i have a really cool avatar but not as cool as the squar with the red x avatar

                            Comment

                            • qualy
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2003
                              • 864

                              #44
                              im dancer and i like to skate in public areas

                              (no hard feelings, all in jest )

                              Comment

                              • Ignite
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2004
                                • 986

                                #45
                                I'm qualy and I send penguins ro fight my wars.
                                -Pat

                                Comment

                                Working...