Game of H.O.R.S.E.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Liquid3arth
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    ok updated tourney.... i came home early b/c my uncle got really sick and there was going to be T-Storms the next two days i was gunna be there. So i guess the round will end tonite at 9:00 P.M. EST.

    Leave a comment:


  • emerald000
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    Can't get goods for the last round (max was around 200, with almost more averages), but can easily mash this song.

    Leave a comment:


  • Biff_tech
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    So hard and time to get back in the competition.

    Leave a comment:


  • jimerax
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    like 80 new people played that song and AAA'd in 1 day, I guess

    Leave a comment:


  • Sprite-
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    lol jim u copied my ss.....
    wtf is up with our rank difference??

    Leave a comment:


  • jimerax
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    Leave a comment:


  • sc979
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    Strange bug; the first time I was about to complete it, the last 5 arrows simply disappeared and I got a miss when no arrow came.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sprite-
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    Leave a comment:


  • orly101
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    Leave a comment:


  • Doug31
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    Lol, I read the first post, and "You cannot get no..." means that you have to get some, I thought lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • Imperial Beach
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    -2ec,-c0,-2ea,-em -2e5,-7j,-2ec,-c0 -2d6,-4h,-2e5,-7j -2bt,-28,-2d6,-4h -2ag,-h,-2bt,-28 -295,s,-2ag,-h -27t,1r,-295,s -26h,2i,-27t,1r -252,30,-26h,2i -23f,36,-252,30 -1q7,35,-23f,36 -1l4,35,-1q7,35 -1c5,34,-1l4,35 -1dr,34,-1c5,34 -1cm,bq,96,bo -10h,21,-10u,1l -v0,38,-vf,2t -vf,2t,-100,2f -100,2f,-10h,21 -t0,3r,-tp,3m -tp,3m,-u8,3i -u8,3i,-v0,38 -kd,3r,-t0,3r -bc,3r,-kd,3r -5o,2d,-bc,3r -1i,1i,-5o,2d -1i,1i,1i,1i 1i,1i,2v,1u 2v,1u,5i,2p 5i,2p,7d,3a 7d,3a,9o,45 95,bo,ab,bt 9o,45,d0,5f ab,bt,bn,c9 bn,c9,cd,cj cd,cj,dr,db d0,5f,pf,cj dr,db,f8,e7 f8,e7,or,k9 or,k9,1s9,1b6 pf,cj,16k,ld 16k,ld,1ie,ui 1ie,ui,1m2,10s 1m2,10s,1ok,12a 1ok,12a,1r8,13k 1r8,13k,20q,15m 1s9,1b6,1tb,1bq 1tb,1bq,1ut,1ch 1ut,1ch,20c,1d2 20q,15m,241,168 20c,1d2,22l,1dl 22l,1dl,24l,1du 241,168,2ar,17a 24l,1du,279,1e2 279,1e2,2hu,1e3 2ar,17a,2g6,17q 2g6,17q,2lj,18b 2hu,1e3,2ve,1e2 2lj,18b,2pi,18h 2pi,18h,2s0,18k 2s0,18k,36d,18k 32e,f4,2vh,ft 2ve,1e2,3b9,1e2 34f,jt,31j,i5 35q,ei,32e,f4 34g,ju,3h4,jr 39t,e7,35q,ei 36d,18k,384,18e 384,18e,398,181 38j,1em,3g1,1d5 38j,1e7,3gu,1dn 38h,1fh,3g7,1cd 3dc,e5,39t,e7 398,181,3an,17a 399,1eq,3hj,1cd 394,1fr,3f2,1cl 3a2,1ft,3gn,1bd 3an,17a,3bo,16h 3bo,16h,3cg,15h 3b8,1e1,3bp,1e0 3bp,1e0,3c6,1du 3d7,12v,3dd,11j 3d0,149,3d7,12v 3cg,15h,3d0,149 3c6,1du,3cm,1dq 3cm,1dq,3d7,1dj 3d7,1dj,3dq,1da 3fu,eb,3dc,e5 3dd,11j,3dd,vu 3dq,1da,3eb,1cu 3eb,1cu,3f0,1cg 3hm,eo,3fu,eb 3fl,1c0,3h5,1af 3f0,1cg,3fl,1c0 3ja,fe,3hm,eo 3h5,1af,3ib,198 3ko,g7,3ja,fe 3ib,198,3j8,184 3j8,184,3lq,14g 3lu,h5,3ko,g7 3ms,i1,3lu,h5 3lp,14g,3me,13c 3me,13c,3n7,11u 3nn,j4,3ms,i1 3of,kk,3o7,k1 3o7,k1,3nn,j4 3nv,vn,3oj,sq 3n7,11u,3nv,vn 3ot,mm,3om,la 3om,la,3of,kk 3ou,pu,3ot,mm 3oj,sq,3ou,pu #-2de,-ja 3ce,qq 3fk,ei

    Leave a comment:


  • masterhickle
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    Check out my beastly goods, haha
    I did better earlier, I had about 1200 boos, but I failed with around a minute left into it =P - Im just not as good at mashing as I used to be, heh heh

    Leave a comment:


  • Liquid3arth
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    LMAO....idk y i wrote you must pass the school...i was so tired last night.... anyways i fixed it and im going to montauk in about 30 minutes....so ill talk to you all in about a week. Goodluck and sorry about all this bye

    Leave a comment:


  • eurostud4
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    *YOU MUST PASS THE SCHOOL*...?

    wait hold on...you cannot get no perfects, misses, or boos. DOUBLE NEGATIVE. oh noez, that means that we have to get all perfects, misses, and boos, while simultaneously getting all averages and goods
    Last edited by eurostud4; 07-5-2007, 11:13 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • daringdaniel1111
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    Nice score, Tass.

    Leave a comment:

Working...