Game of H.O.R.S.E.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Liquid3arth
    is LIFE!
    • Sep 2006
    • 833

    #421
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    ok updated tourney.... i came home early b/c my uncle got really sick and there was going to be T-Storms the next two days i was gunna be there. So i guess the round will end tonite at 9:00 P.M. EST.



    http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/comeplay/withus.php?u=Liquid3arth



    <----- Use it

    Comment

    • daringdaniel1111
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2006
      • 617

      #422
      Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

      Originally posted by Liquid3arth
      ok updated tourney.... i came home early b/c my uncle got really sick and there was going to be T-Storms the next two days i was gunna be there. So i guess the round will end tonite at 9:00 P.M. EST.
      You should probably send everyone a pm to tell them about the change of plan.




      Public AAAs: 229
      Total AAAs: 260
      Fc's: 363
      Latest AAA: Toph's OP
      Best AAA: Toph's OP
      Avg Rank: 67
      Tier Points:439 (408 + 31 for 264 AAAs)
      Style: Spread

      Comment

      • dAnceguy117
        new hand moves = dab
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 10103

        #423
        Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

        I don't think I could come back down three letters

        I'd like to pull out, sorry

        Comment

        • dashoe93
          Alphabet Crowd
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Nov 2005
          • 2950

          #424
          Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

          Ha, seeing as everyone is dieing off like jugling, DAnceguy, and all the people that have HORSE, im guessing i have a chance at winning.

          ~DAshoe93~

          Comment

          • T3RR3N
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2006
            • 162

            #425
            Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

            k i just fixed my computer, back in the tourney, surprised im not out yet, ill put up a fight dashoe :P

            if im still in time for this round

            Click image for larger version

Name:	bbevo1000.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	79.4 KB
ID:	5237629

            AAA's: 27
            Recent: Horizon

            Comment

            • Liquid3arth
              is LIFE!
              • Sep 2006
              • 833

              #426
              Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

              ok terren your score counted...and new round is posted...goodluck in round 10



              http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/comeplay/withus.php?u=Liquid3arth



              <----- Use it

              Comment

              • eurostud4
                FFR Veteran
                • Jan 2006
                • 995

                #427
                Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

                this pretty much sucks because I'm visiting a friend in PA, and his computer makes FFR lag really badly. I can't even FC P8107, the most I get is like a 100 combo. So yeah, good luck with this round
                FFR.

                R.I.P. Steve <3

                Comment

                • dashoe93
                  Alphabet Crowd
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Nov 2005
                  • 2950

                  #428
                  Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

                  so im guessing im getting my lazy/idontfeellikeplayingFFR AAA now? fine.

                  omg nvm. agreeing with the post of the future. plus, from being on that horrible ride, FFR makes me sick. Reason why i cant do either is because playing it makes me throw up....and because its 1:16 in the mourning even though i should do better now since this is the time when i AAAd Attack of the one minute within a few trys.

                  ~DAshoe93~
                  Last edited by dashoe93; 07-12-2007, 11:16 PM.

                  Comment

                  • daringdaniel1111
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2006
                    • 617

                    #429
                    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

                    The expert task is easier than the amatuer task this round.




                    Public AAAs: 229
                    Total AAAs: 260
                    Fc's: 363
                    Latest AAA: Toph's OP
                    Best AAA: Toph's OP
                    Avg Rank: 67
                    Tier Points:439 (408 + 31 for 264 AAAs)
                    Style: Spread

                    Comment

                    • eurostud4
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Jan 2006
                      • 995

                      #430
                      Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

                      can anybody guess how many letters I'd lose if I'm gone until next monday?
                      FFR.

                      R.I.P. Steve <3

                      Comment

                      • jimerax
                        ★★★★★
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Nov 2003
                        • 8185

                        #431
                        Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

                        unlucky for you euro.

                        btw.. horrible PA though

                        Comment

                        • masterhickle
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 557

                          #432
                          Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

                          Comment

                          • sc979
                            FFR Player
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 1644

                            #433
                            Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

                            ...

                            Comment

                            • dashoe93
                              Alphabet Crowd
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Nov 2005
                              • 2950

                              #434
                              Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

                              I give up, give men H .

                              ~DAhoe93~

                              Comment

                              • eurostud4
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Jan 2006
                                • 995

                                #435
                                Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

                                I think I might actually get back in time to save myself from the last letter. I would've done this task, but my friend's computer lags horribly and i can't even FC songs, let alone PA
                                FFR.

                                R.I.P. Steve <3

                                Comment

                                Working...