Game of H.O.R.S.E.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SimpsonFreak345
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2006
    • 330

    #346
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    wow, the best i can do is 18 goods.
    i've played it 3 times in a row and gotten 18 goods haha.
    and i've autofailed up to arrow 414.
    weee, i've got a while.

    Edit: just got 12 goods.
    might get lucky today.. i guess.

    Edit2: 11 goods hahaha. =]

    Edit3: i've got it down to 9 goods now, SDG'd. haha. i've been playing destiny for like an hour straight now. its bad. all for you Liquid3arth =P

    Edit4: 7!! weeee. i think i may have a chance here. need to get rid of 3 goods and i'm done.
    Last edited by SimpsonFreak345; 06-30-2007, 01:08 PM.


    AAA's: 74 + 2 + 15 = 91
    Latest AAA: Tell, Pokemon DnB
    Best AAA: Jurs OP, Destiny
    Tier Points: 65 (53 + 2)
    Most Recent: 2/4 - Sensorium - Single Digit Good

    Comment

    • emerald000
      the Mathemagician~
      • Nov 2005
      • 1320

      #347
      Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

      I think you missed my score for the last round on post #300...

      EDIT: My score for this round:



      Sightread through it. I barely pass, but I don't feel like playing that song again.
      Last edited by emerald000; 06-30-2007, 01:09 PM.

      Comment

      • Sprite-
        HAVE ME WITH VODKA
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2005
        • 7317

        #348
        Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

        OMFG this is so hard. i keep getting like 103k 106k UGH

        Comment

        • SimpsonFreak345
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2006
          • 330

          #349
          Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

          wow if i have to play destiny one more freakin time
          ugggh >.<
          still havent gotten better than 7 goods.
          hate this.


          AAA's: 74 + 2 + 15 = 91
          Latest AAA: Tell, Pokemon DnB
          Best AAA: Jurs OP, Destiny
          Tier Points: 65 (53 + 2)
          Most Recent: 2/4 - Sensorium - Single Digit Good

          Comment

          • marioGP87
            Shiny Zoroa :')
            • Mar 2006
            • 603

            #350
            Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

            im out, doomed. . can't fc destiny. .
            Originally posted by Kit
            "Hey.. what are you doing!? get away man! I Only said it once noo, NOOOO your a bunch of Nazi's man ! get that sedative away from me! I don't like needles! I...rea..lyy.... *Faint*


            Best AAA: Famouz (HEAVY UNLOCK!)

            Comment

            • Sprite-
              HAVE ME WITH VODKA
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2005
              • 7317

              #351
              Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

              i cant do it.... i got 101k....

              Comment

              • eurostud4
                FFR Veteran
                • Jan 2006
                • 995

                #352
                Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

                just try to skip every other note, and hit them all early so you get avs and goods. During the sixteenth note runs, hit every eighth note, and during the eighth note runs, hit only the quarter note
                FFR.

                R.I.P. Steve <3

                Comment

                • Sprite-
                  HAVE ME WITH VODKA
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2005
                  • 7317

                  #353
                  Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

                  omfg its about time. thanks for the advice euro

                  Comment

                  • Jtehanonymous
                    Hunger Games Hunty
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 3770

                    #354
                    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

                    Edit : k thanks.
                    Last edited by Jtehanonymous; 07-1-2007, 12:22 PM.

                    Comment

                    • xXTranceXx
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 177

                      #355
                      Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

                      Busted!!!


                      Games Played: 5800
                      Average Rank: 133
                      Tier Points: 128
                      Best Score: 4/5 Wish For FFR

                      Comment

                      • KH Luxord
                        FFR Player
                        • Feb 2007
                        • 409

                        #356
                        Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

                        take me out of the tournament...i resign...i'm going to Hawaii...so I can't do anything in tournaments


                        Most Recent AAA: Snowflakes
                        Most Recent FC: Party 4 U v3
                        Best FC: The Brain of the Moon


                        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                        I will come to your house and take a crap on your pillow if you submit an hour long song to me.

                        Comment

                        • Doug31
                          Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2004
                          • 6811

                          #357
                          Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

                          You resign as soon as someone shows that you cheated? lol.

                          Comment

                          • dAnceguy117
                            new hand moves = dab
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2002
                            • 10103

                            #358
                            Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.



                            missed the last round due to modem-breaking thunderstorm
                            Last edited by dAnceguy117; 06-30-2007, 10:46 PM.

                            Comment

                            • KH Luxord
                              FFR Player
                              • Feb 2007
                              • 409

                              #359
                              Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

                              I AM GOING TO HAWAII FOR VACATION...so I will not do anything in this tournament until I get back...I will probably have H.O.R.S.E. by then


                              Most Recent AAA: Snowflakes
                              Most Recent FC: Party 4 U v3
                              Best FC: The Brain of the Moon


                              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                              I will come to your house and take a crap on your pillow if you submit an hour long song to me.

                              Comment

                              • Liquid3arth
                                is LIFE!
                                • Sep 2006
                                • 833

                                #360
                                Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

                                Originally posted by KH Luxord
                                I AM GOING TO HAWAII FOR VACATION...so I will not do anything in this tournament until I get back...I will probably have H.O.R.S.E. by then
                                1) took you out for cheating already
                                2) you would deff. have H.O.R.S.E. by the time you get back.



                                http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/comeplay/withus.php?u=Liquid3arth



                                <----- Use it

                                Comment

                                Working...