Game of H.O.R.S.E.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #241
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • ap19
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2006
      • 57

      #242
      Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.



      my bad, ill make it smaller next time, i suck at this kind of stuff :P
      ま、グロもあんまり手出してないけど、変体もストーリー意外に楽しんでないし。ま、お宅だって事は変わりないんだけどねw。コナタ万歳!

      Comment

      • xXTranceXx
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2006
        • 177

        #243
        Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

        Forgot about this tournament...

        Games Played: 5800
        Average Rank: 133
        Tier Points: 128
        Best Score: 4/5 Wish For FFR

        Comment

        • sc979
          FFR Player
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2006
          • 1644

          #244
          Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

          ...

          Comment

          • emerald000
            the Mathemagician~
            • Nov 2005
            • 1320

            #245
            Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.



            I just hate jump streams. Finally got under 16 goods, after a lot of tries.

            Comment

            • dandandamdandan1111
              the baker man
              • Jun 2007
              • 2176

              #246
              Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

              Comment

              • masterhickle
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2005
                • 557

                #247
                Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.


                Will I have to redo this because of the 2 averages, or am I ok?

                Comment

                • rshadow8888
                  FFR's Buizel
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2005
                  • 3120

                  #248
                  Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

                  2 averages = 3.6 goods, so you should be ok.

                  Comment

                  • orly101
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2006
                    • 190

                    #249
                    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

                    lol i didnt want to go through all of those steps because im afraid that i might get a good, oh well im still not getting that H

                    Comment

                    • fido123
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2005
                      • 4245

                      #250
                      Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

                      I found out I'm going on vacation soon so I haven't been doing this. So I resign.

                      Comment

                      • eurostud4
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Jan 2006
                        • 995

                        #251
                        Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.


                        first try on my dad's laptop in the hotel room while watching dirty jobs. Go me. I'm sure peter had no trouble getting those goods, since half of them come automatically with his lagtastic computer.
                        FFR.

                        R.I.P. Steve <3

                        Comment

                        • xisenosix
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2007
                          • 4

                          #252
                          Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.





                          I Belive this counts. i passed and got less than 15 lol.
                          i was having trouble and then realized if i stuck to only the on beat notes i could pass and do better. if this doesnt count for some reason let me know, even tho i met these guide lines
                          :Get 15 goods or less on World of Dreams (Dance) *YOU MUST PASS THE SONG*:
                          Well prolly the worst entry but it qualifys

                          Comment

                          • Jtehanonymous
                            Hunger Games Hunty
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 3770

                            #253
                            Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

                            That kind of score takes strategy to get, hehehe.

                            That should be allowed. XD

                            Comment

                            • Biff_tech
                              so the 17 ate the 12 eh.
                              • Oct 2004
                              • 826

                              #254
                              Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

                              Originally posted by rshadow8888
                              2 averages = 3.6 goods, so you should be ok.
                              Actually Goods = Goods dumbass, he's checking only the goods nothing else other then you must pass. Averages =/ Goods, Boos =/ Goods, Perfe... well i hope you get the picture.
                              CLICK \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/

                              Sig by Darkmonkey AKA Clowd

                              Comment

                              • DefconZero
                                FFR Player
                                • Feb 2007
                                • 134

                                #255
                                Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

                                YAY I got it :P The other times I always got like 25 goods, only time I get 6


                                Benguin's Unofficial Tournament Spreadshet
                                9th Official Tournament stats

                                Comment

                                Working...