Game of H.O.R.S.E.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jimerax
    ★★★★★
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Nov 2003
    • 8185

    #196
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    This round isn't very easy I guess

    Comment

    • eurostud4
      FFR Veteran
      • Jan 2006
      • 995

      #197
      Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

      for peter's computer, this might be a challenge.
      FFR.

      R.I.P. Steve <3

      Comment

      • dAnceguy117
        new hand moves = dab
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 10103

        #198
        Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

        more like for this computer it's definitely impossible

        brb laptop

        Comment

        • Jtehanonymous
          Hunger Games Hunty
          • Jan 2007
          • 3770

          #199
          Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

          Hey Liquid, I think you skipped over me when you updated. I'm back in post #185. =)

          Comment

          • dandandamdandan1111
            the baker man
            • Jun 2007
            • 2176

            #200
            Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

            God, my PA sucks.

            Comment

            • coolade123
              FFR Player
              • Dec 2005
              • 326

              #201
              Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

              Lol rank jump. Need to improve this song.



              Originally posted by KgZ
              Straw? No, too stupid a fad. I put soot on warts.

              lmao what

              Comment

              • Liquid3arth
                is LIFE!
                • Sep 2006
                • 833

                #202
                Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

                ok...sorry i missed you i got you down now as a full combo tourney updated



                http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/comeplay/withus.php?u=Liquid3arth



                <----- Use it

                Comment

                • Sprite-
                  HAVE ME WITH VODKA
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2005
                  • 7317

                  #203
                  Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

                  hi
                  Last edited by Sprite-; 06-29-2007, 03:26 PM.

                  Comment

                  • blindreper1179
                    Vice President Of TGB
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 5902

                    #204
                    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

                    i can't FC Max Forever, and can't AAA sky dive. i'm going to lose first.
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                    Originally posted by choof
                    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                    Comment

                    • csoup1414
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Jul 2006
                      • 834

                      #205
                      Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

                      meh...idk whats up with the "your best rank" thing...but still, a FC

                      Comment

                      • bacalaoboy
                        FFR Player
                        • Dec 2005
                        • 112

                        #206
                        Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

                        uhh... yyeeeaaahhh....
                        Attached Files

                        Originally posted by Squeek
                        The best way to explain how well you've wasted your time is by wasting ours.

                        Comment

                        • AK_Parker
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 476

                          #207
                          Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

                          As long as I FC, I don't care, lol:

                          Originally posted by jugglinguy
                          Rofl. I wish my name was $
                          Originally posted by Synthlight
                          FFR helps you develop an extremely sharp sense of pattern recognition and rapid indentification of object movement.

                          This means when you go to Iraq as a soldier, your mind will be prepped to quickly identify and locate enemy targets.

                          Comment

                          • dAnceguy117
                            new hand moves = dab
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2002
                            • 10103

                            #208
                            Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

                            I see other people were getting the same weird Best Rank thing as I was

                            Comment

                            • rshadow8888
                              FFR's Buizel
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2005
                              • 3120

                              #209
                              Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

                              The best rank thing looks like a failed attempt at html code inside the game.

                              Comment

                              • Tasselfoot
                                Retired BOSS
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 25185

                                #210
                                Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

                                RIP

                                Comment

                                Working...