Game of H.O.R.S.E.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tasselfoot
    Retired BOSS
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2003
    • 25185

    #331
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    easy. but liquid knew i'd get it... he took this idea from my tournament, and i had a score in the 60k's for a song with 50 more notes.

    RIP

    Comment

    • Jtehanonymous
      Hunger Games Hunty
      • Jan 2007
      • 3770

      #332
      Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

      barely...lol.

      Comment

      • sc979
        FFR Player
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2006
        • 1644

        #333
        Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

        ...

        Comment

        • KH Luxord
          FFR Player
          • Feb 2007
          • 409

          #334
          Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

          ****!!!!!!


          Most Recent AAA: Snowflakes
          Most Recent FC: Party 4 U v3
          Best FC: The Brain of the Moon


          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
          I will come to your house and take a crap on your pillow if you submit an hour long song to me.

          Comment

          • Doug31
            Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2004
            • 6811

            #335
            Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

            I thought I'd completed 2 of the tasks by now, like the last one and FC max forever or something earlier, but now I see I already have 4 letters after only 5 rounds, oh well, I'll never win this, anyway.

            Comment

            • masterhickle
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2005
              • 557

              #336
              Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

              A private space for your group's photos and videos. Share, react, and relive moments together. Available on iOS, Android, and desktop. Free for new sign-ups.


              None of my attempts at posting pictures are working lately, so I'm just posting the link to the score. I hope that's ok...

              Comment

              • Doug31
                Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jun 2004
                • 6811

                #337
                Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

                That link doesn't work, but I found a way to see the score anyway, it's a black flag.

                Edit: nvm, he fixed it.

                Comment

                • SimpsonFreak345
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 330

                  #338
                  Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

                  oh wow, this is actually going to be a challenging one
                  i'll work on it.
                  brb whoring.


                  AAA's: 74 + 2 + 15 = 91
                  Latest AAA: Tell, Pokemon DnB
                  Best AAA: Jurs OP, Destiny
                  Tier Points: 65 (53 + 2)
                  Most Recent: 2/4 - Sensorium - Single Digit Good

                  Comment

                  • KH Luxord
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2007
                    • 409

                    #339
                    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

                    why aren't the scores in green anymore?


                    Most Recent AAA: Snowflakes
                    Most Recent FC: Party 4 U v3
                    Best FC: The Brain of the Moon


                    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                    I will come to your house and take a crap on your pillow if you submit an hour long song to me.

                    Comment

                    • Biff_tech
                      so the 17 ate the 12 eh.
                      • Oct 2004
                      • 826

                      #340
                      Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

                      Julu 1st lol
                      CLICK \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/

                      Sig by Darkmonkey AKA Clowd

                      Comment

                      • jimerax
                        ★★★★★
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Nov 2003
                        • 8185

                        #341
                        Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.



                        lowest score yet

                        Comment

                        • Liquid3arth
                          is LIFE!
                          • Sep 2006
                          • 833

                          #342
                          Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

                          ...forgot to take a damn screenshot so heres my latest 10 played ...i will do it again later and ss it



                          http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/comeplay/withus.php?u=Liquid3arth



                          <----- Use it

                          Comment

                          • eurostud4
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Jan 2006
                            • 995

                            #343
                            Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.


                            wasn't too difficult
                            FFR.

                            R.I.P. Steve <3

                            Comment

                            • sc979
                              FFR Player
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 1644

                              #344
                              Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.



                              I wanted a better score. Damn my 8 combo. Came to close to failing and hit too many in a row.
                              ...

                              Comment

                              • dashoe93
                                Alphabet Crowd
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Nov 2005
                                • 2950

                                #345
                                Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

                                Originally posted by Liquid3arth
                                ...forgot to take a damn screenshot so heres my latest 10 played ...i will do it again later and ss it
                                you DO know how to get rid of the white spot. i sugest doing it.

                                ~DAshoe93~

                                Comment

                                Working...