Game of H.O.R.S.E.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jimerax
    ★★★★★
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Nov 2003
    • 8185

    #466
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    It was hard to AAA for me

    Comment

    • eurostud4
      FFR Veteran
      • Jan 2006
      • 995

      #467
      Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

      wtf, how did I only get one letter in the week that I was gone? I was expecting to lose at least three. Oh well, I'm not complaining, although I'll only have like two hours to complete the task tomorrow. This computer can't handle FFR, so I can't PA anything until I get home tomorrow, which will be sometime in the late afternoon.
      FFR.

      R.I.P. Steve <3

      Comment

      • Liquid3arth
        is LIFE!
        • Sep 2006
        • 833

        #468
        Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

        Originally posted by eurostud4
        wtf, how did I only get one letter in the week that I was gone? I was expecting to lose at least three. Oh well, I'm not complaining, although I'll only have like two hours to complete the task tomorrow. This computer can't handle FFR, so I can't PA anything until I get home tomorrow, which will be sometime in the late afternoon.
        b.c one of the rounds was 4 days long....i went away for three days so a round was 4 days long.



        http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/comeplay/withus.php?u=Liquid3arth



        <----- Use it

        Comment

        • daringdaniel1111
          FFR Player
          • Feb 2006
          • 617

          #469
          Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

          Only one person out of both divisions completed the task. And an update would be nice




          Public AAAs: 229
          Total AAAs: 260
          Fc's: 363
          Latest AAA: Toph's OP
          Best AAA: Toph's OP
          Avg Rank: 67
          Tier Points:439 (408 + 31 for 264 AAAs)
          Style: Spread

          Comment

          • Jtehanonymous
            Hunger Games Hunty
            • Jan 2007
            • 3770

            #470
            Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.



            Close one. I'm barely still in, rofl.

            Comment

            • Tasselfoot
              Retired BOSS
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2003
              • 25185

              #471
              Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

              lol. this pro req is mathematically impossible. 300 misses means that you have 1182 arrows that you can hit. you need 1100 boos to cancel out those 1132 arrows (since the 50 averages don't give you anything back)... so, it appears that you have 32 to spare, right? nope! we didn't count out the -300 for the misses.

              so, basically.... this is MATHEMATICALLY IMPOSSIBLE. now get rid of the miss req and it's possible. or lower the boo count to 800 and it's possible... but it would still be INSANELY hard. make the boo req like 700 and it's doable.
              Last edited by Tasselfoot; 07-23-2007, 12:38 PM.
              RIP

              Comment

              • daringdaniel1111
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2006
                • 617

                #472
                Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.





                Public AAAs: 229
                Total AAAs: 260
                Fc's: 363
                Latest AAA: Toph's OP
                Best AAA: Toph's OP
                Avg Rank: 67
                Tier Points:439 (408 + 31 for 264 AAAs)
                Style: Spread

                Comment

                • jimerax
                  ★★★★★
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Nov 2003
                  • 8185

                  #473
                  Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

                  yea I could get only like 1250+ by normal mashing (without getting full gauge), so I'm sure it's quite almost impossible.

                  Comment

                  • Tasselfoot
                    Retired BOSS
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 25185

                    #474
                    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

                    it IS impossible. not almost. IS. 300 misses means you only hit 1182 arrows. but 300 of those arrows will cancel out 300 of the misses. so that leaves you with 882 arrows to cover 1100 boos... clearly VERY impossible. not to mention the averages, which don't hurt your lifebar, but don't help it either.

                    it would be easier to have a req of FC Crowdpleaser... at least that is theoretically possible.
                    RIP

                    Comment

                    • jimerax
                      ★★★★★
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Nov 2003
                      • 8185

                      #475
                      Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

                      didn't think about it too seriously, but yea it's impossible.

                      Comment

                      • eurostud4
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Jan 2006
                        • 995

                        #476
                        Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

                        so we do nothing until liquid notices that...good stuff
                        FFR.

                        R.I.P. Steve <3

                        Comment

                        • Tasselfoot
                          Retired BOSS
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2003
                          • 25185

                          #477
                          Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

                          i think you should try to get it anyway euro. if anyone can do it, you can.
                          RIP

                          Comment

                          • Liquid3arth
                            is LIFE!
                            • Sep 2006
                            • 833

                            #478
                            Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

                            ok sry about that i changed the req.



                            http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/comeplay/withus.php?u=Liquid3arth



                            <----- Use it

                            Comment

                            • jimerax
                              ★★★★★
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Nov 2003
                              • 8185

                              #479
                              Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

                              wtf this one is super easy.

                              Comment

                              • Tasselfoot
                                Retired BOSS
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 25185

                                #480
                                Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

                                especially since it doesn't say you have to pass....

                                RIP

                                Comment

                                Working...