Game of H.O.R.S.E.
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
-
-
Comment
-
Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.
ok sorry people...slept out last night so i updated the tourney
round 3 ends tonite and round 4 starts tonite a 7:00 PM EST.
Comment
-
-
-
Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.
Wow, that round sure seemed to end fast. And it was something I so easily could have done, too. Oh well, time to wait around another round, since I already give up on this one, I can't even pass it.
Comment
-
-
Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.
Lol almost FC'd it.
Originally posted by KgZStraw? No, too stupid a fad. I put soot on warts.
lmao whatComment
-
Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.
lol. Doug... i can't even pass the 1st 20 notes. let alone pass the whole file. let alone FC it.RIPComment
-
Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.
yeah i made the pro division a very hard task just to get some letters...i cant get the 32nd notes....thats when i miss
so this might be H.O. for me =/
Comment
















Comment