Game of H.O.R.S.E.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Liquid3arth
    is LIFE!
    • Sep 2006
    • 833

    #271
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    csoup you didnt complete the task...its a nice score but you need at least 100 goods or more...



    http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/comeplay/withus.php?u=Liquid3arth



    <----- Use it

    Comment

    • daringdaniel1111
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2006
      • 617

      #272
      Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.





      Public AAAs: 229
      Total AAAs: 260
      Fc's: 363
      Latest AAA: Toph's OP
      Best AAA: Toph's OP
      Avg Rank: 67
      Tier Points:439 (408 + 31 for 264 AAAs)
      Style: Spread

      Comment

      • Doug31
        Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2004
        • 6811

        #273
        Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

        20 notes? I've made it this far just by mashing, since I can't really read any of that stuff, except I can tell where the trills are:


        Can't even hope to FC, though.

        Comment

        • jugglinguy
          Use me as a porta-potty
          • Dec 2006
          • 4319

          #274
          Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

          Originally posted by Jem
          Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

          You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

          Comment

          • orly101
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2006
            • 190

            #275
            Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

            Sweet! i got it on my first try!

            Comment

            • KH Luxord
              FFR Player
              • Feb 2007
              • 409

              #276
              Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.



              I am sorry if you can't see it...
              It's 384 Perfects
              and
              136 Goods
              I'm sorry that my Paint program is screwed up...and I just upload it onto FFR from there


              Most Recent AAA: Snowflakes
              Most Recent FC: Party 4 U v3
              Best FC: The Brain of the Moon


              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
              I will come to your house and take a crap on your pillow if you submit an hour long song to me.

              Comment

              • DefconZero
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2007
                • 134

                #277
                Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.


                Benguin's Unofficial Tournament Spreadshet
                9th Official Tournament stats

                Comment

                • Biff_tech
                  so the 17 ate the 12 eh.
                  • Oct 2004
                  • 826

                  #278
                  Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.



                  Easy enough
                  CLICK \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/

                  Sig by Darkmonkey AKA Clowd

                  Comment

                  • jimerax
                    ★★★★★
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Nov 2003
                    • 8185

                    #279
                    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

                    That's ****ing impossible, dude.

                    Comment

                    • cvcbsaboy
                      FFR Player
                      • Feb 2005
                      • 76

                      #280
                      Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

                      Comment

                      • eurostud4
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Jan 2006
                        • 995

                        #281
                        Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

                        I did it you guys. I got the first 10 notes before failing. Looks like H for everybody
                        FFR.

                        R.I.P. Steve <3

                        Comment

                        • Sprite-
                          HAVE ME WITH VODKA
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2005
                          • 7317

                          #282
                          Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

                          it's very possible. i can fc everything except the beginning. I cant seem to get the trills in time when its on hidden =/ i must have tried the beginning at least 100 times.

                          Comment

                          • jimerax
                            ★★★★★
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Nov 2003
                            • 8185

                            #283
                            Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

                            Yea would be easy if it was like passing with 500 combo, but not FC.

                            I can't keep staring at the very bottom of the screen for 4:23 with insane concentration.

                            Comment

                            • Liquid3arth
                              is LIFE!
                              • Sep 2006
                              • 833

                              #284
                              Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

                              ok....i will change it to get a FC on AIR with only tornado on.



                              http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/comeplay/withus.php?u=Liquid3arth



                              <----- Use it

                              Comment

                              • hullmo717
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 235

                                #285
                                Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

                                Comment

                                Working...