Game of H.O.R.S.E.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Liquid3arth
    is LIFE!
    • Sep 2006
    • 833

    #361
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    crap i forgot to use the edit button!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and im totally against double posting im so sryyyyyyyyy

    well anyways round 7 tasks are up...goodluck!



    http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/comeplay/withus.php?u=Liquid3arth



    <----- Use it

    Comment

    • SimpsonFreak345
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2006
      • 330

      #362
      Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

      bah, my chances of winning this tourney are pretty much over haha
      you went from really easy to bam, extremely hard.
      oh well, i'll deal, its been fun so far haha, i'll try my hardest =]


      AAA's: 74 + 2 + 15 = 91
      Latest AAA: Tell, Pokemon DnB
      Best AAA: Jurs OP, Destiny
      Tier Points: 65 (53 + 2)
      Most Recent: 2/4 - Sensorium - Single Digit Good

      Comment

      • emerald000
        the Mathemagician~
        • Nov 2005
        • 1320

        #363
        Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

        Ouch. It will be the first round that I'll actually have to try hard not to get a letter. I hate the fast rolls at the start. I just can't PA those. I get more goods there than anywhere else in the song.

        By the way, you should delete the last round scores.

        EDIT: Nevermind that. Got it in about 20 tries.

        Last edited by emerald000; 07-1-2007, 06:09 PM.

        Comment

        • Liquid3arth
          is LIFE!
          • Sep 2006
          • 833

          #364
          Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

          Originally posted by SimpsonFreak345
          bah, my chances of winning this tourney are pretty much over haha
          you went from really easy to bam, extremely hard.
          oh well, i'll deal, its been fun so far haha, i'll try my hardest =]
          thats the way it goes...otherwise this tourney would go on forever =/



          http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/comeplay/withus.php?u=Liquid3arth



          <----- Use it

          Comment

          • Jtehanonymous
            Hunger Games Hunty
            • Jan 2007
            • 3770

            #365
            Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.



            Took many tries, but thanks. I really needed to sdg for a tier point. =)

            Comment

            • coolade123
              FFR Player
              • Dec 2005
              • 326

              #366
              Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

              I quit just so you know. Have no time for this tourny, eliminate me please.


              Originally posted by KgZ
              Straw? No, too stupid a fad. I put soot on warts.

              lmao what

              Comment

              • Jtehanonymous
                Hunger Games Hunty
                • Jan 2007
                • 3770

                #367
                Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

                Improvement.



                I don't know HOW I did that. 0.0'

                edit : I noticed something weird...

                Amateur Division

                Jtehanonymous (2-0-0-0)
                emerald000 (9-0-0-0)
                Masterhickle
                dashoe93
                hullmo717 H.
                SimpsonFreak345 H.
                Biff_tech H.
                daringdaniel1111 H.
                orly101 H.
                T3RR3N H.
                xXTranceXx H.O.
                Jugglinguy H.O.
                thechild H.O.R.
                Defconzero H.O.R.
                AK_Parker H.O.R.
                cvcbsaboy H.O.R.
                xisenosix H.O.R.
                Rshadow8888 H.O.R.
                dandamdandan1111 H.O.R.
                Devilution H.O.R.S.
                Conorn H.O.R.S.
                Paramountgymnst H.O.R.S.
                obie32one H.O.R.S.
                EskimoCarl H.O.R.S.
                bap19 H.O.R.S.
                Ponygonpwns H.O.R.S.
                Biff_tech H.O.R.S.
                bacalaoboy H.O.R.S.
                csoup1414 H.O.R.S

                (the two names I bolded) Why is Biff_Tech on the list twice? lol.
                Last edited by Jtehanonymous; 07-1-2007, 07:34 PM.

                Comment

                • KH Luxord
                  FFR Player
                  • Feb 2007
                  • 409

                  #368
                  Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

                  i'm so glad i'm no longer in this tournament...this next requirement is gay


                  Most Recent AAA: Snowflakes
                  Most Recent FC: Party 4 U v3
                  Best FC: The Brain of the Moon


                  Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                  I will come to your house and take a crap on your pillow if you submit an hour long song to me.

                  Comment

                  • rshadow8888
                    FFR's Buizel
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2005
                    • 3120

                    #369
                    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

                    Originally posted by KH Luxord
                    i'm so glad i'm no longer in this tournament...this next requirement is gay
                    Indeed. Jack syndrome makes this task almost impossible on my computer.

                    Comment

                    • eurostud4
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Jan 2006
                      • 995

                      #370
                      Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

                      jack syndrome bad for you guys, are you kidding me? Runny morning is much worse with jack syndrome. There's no way I can do this one...

                      EDIT: boy did I lie. Got it the next try after saying that. Was really close too, in three different categories
                      Last edited by eurostud4; 07-1-2007, 09:02 PM.
                      FFR.

                      R.I.P. Steve <3

                      Comment

                      • dashoe93
                        Alphabet Crowd
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Nov 2005
                        • 2950

                        #371
                        Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.



                        this song made me mad.....jump jacks .

                        i am NOT getting an H.

                        ~DAshoe93~

                        Comment

                        • Tasselfoot
                          Retired BOSS
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2003
                          • 25185

                          #372
                          Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

                          i'm not even going to bother. no way can i meet those Runny reqs. i have a hard enough time getting 400 combo. don't think i can meet ANY of those other reqs... cept maybe the misses. meh. no way can i meet them all.
                          RIP

                          Comment

                          • jimerax
                            ★★★★★
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Nov 2003
                            • 8185

                            #373
                            Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

                            yea this req was a bit tough, especially combo and average/boo count.

                            Comment

                            • eurostud4
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Jan 2006
                              • 995

                              #374
                              Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

                              boo count wasn't a problem for me, the combo was. Just took me a few tries to combo the first set of minijacks, and then I was set. It became a new PR for me anyway
                              FFR.

                              R.I.P. Steve <3

                              Comment

                              • jimerax
                                ★★★★★
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Nov 2003
                                • 8185

                                #375
                                Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

                                yea 380 is pretty easy, but 400 is a bit hard to get on this.

                                want a skill token like this.

                                Comment

                                Working...