Pro: Get an exact score of 1-15-15-1-0 on Excite Bike. **** You must pass the song ****
oh Excite bike lulz
Originally posted by Liquid3arth
Amateur: Have your last 10 games played spell TIDALWAVES (idk random word lmao) and each score has to be above 1,500,000. **** You must pass each song ****
AAHAHHAAHAHHHAHHAHHAHAH ok. as in first letter rite?
oh if it doesnt work then you should of tested it. brb looking at the list with longest songs/many notes.
Ill wait until you submit since i dont have to do anything.
The Brain of the Moon Idol (Aniko...something rather) Dokudenpa Air Love Cheat! World of Dreams Air (again, for lulz) Victims and Martyrs Eternus Szamar Madar
Okay, so if I did anything wrong and this isn't accepted I'll probably lose my cool. One, you did not say which way we were vertically spelling, so I created the word in a sense that it could be read from top to bottom. Secondly, there was no condition that said a letter could not be repeated (air). And third, you did not limit our songs to just regular songs, giving me the option of subscriber/token songs. In this case, the ONLY song I could locate that would produce 1,500,000+ points for the letter "I" was idol, (aniko). Even then, it was a very close call, and I had to be sure I FC'd it, otherwise I'd have to begin the chain all over again.
I included my siggy, parts of my profile as proof, and now want to go unlock the newest skill tokens.
Comment