Game of H.O.R.S.E.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • obie32one
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2007
    • 906

    #286
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    Oops, I forgot about the other rounds, now I got H.O.
    Oh, well...

    This was easy enough.

    Comment

    • dAnceguy117
      new hand moves = dab
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 10103

      #287
      Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

      the old requirement was FC with tornado and hidden, right?

      must have a lot to do with speedmod or something because I thought it was pretty easy

      choked at the end, wasn't paying attention



      anyway here it is in piss easy form

      Comment

      • Conorn
        Lord of the Tea Republic
        • Jan 2007
        • 856

        #288
        Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

        Yep.

        Comment

        • Doug31
          Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2004
          • 6811

          #289
          Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

          Well, still can't FC. Best miss count so far is 10, which seems really far away to me.

          Comment

          • csoup1414
            FFR Veteran
            • Jul 2006
            • 834

            #290
            Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

            i know i didnt complete it...im still working on it
            its very hard for me to get goods lol
            i just liked the score =]

            Comment

            • eurostud4
              FFR Veteran
              • Jan 2006
              • 995

              #291
              Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

              best I've gotten so far. PA is horrible because I cut away the top part, so I have to guess when to hit the arrows.

              EDIT: nevermind got this the next try. Glad I got through it without blinking at the wrong places like the try before that.
              Last edited by eurostud4; 06-26-2007, 06:03 PM.
              FFR.

              R.I.P. Steve <3

              Comment

              • AK_Parker
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2006
                • 476

                #292
                Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

                2nd Try:

                Originally posted by jugglinguy
                Rofl. I wish my name was $
                Originally posted by Synthlight
                FFR helps you develop an extremely sharp sense of pattern recognition and rapid indentification of object movement.

                This means when you go to Iraq as a soldier, your mind will be prepped to quickly identify and locate enemy targets.

                Comment

                • SimpsonFreak345
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 330

                  #293
                  Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

                  first try.
                  i like this tourney, and i found time to participate in thie round. yay!


                  P.S. i played with the sound off =]


                  AAA's: 74 + 2 + 15 = 91
                  Latest AAA: Tell, Pokemon DnB
                  Best AAA: Jurs OP, Destiny
                  Tier Points: 65 (53 + 2)
                  Most Recent: 2/4 - Sensorium - Single Digit Good

                  Comment

                  • xXTranceXx
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 177

                    #294
                    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

                    Games Played: 5800
                    Average Rank: 133
                    Tier Points: 128
                    Best Score: 4/5 Wish For FFR

                    Comment

                    • bap19
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 6

                      #295
                      Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

                      here it is

                      Comment

                      • emerald000
                        the Mathemagician~
                        • Nov 2005
                        • 1320

                        #296
                        Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

                        Here's mine. I'm still waiting for a tough round...

                        Comment

                        • Ponygonpwns
                          FFR Player
                          • Jul 2006
                          • 852

                          #297
                          Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

                          Here's my entry! Sorry, I forgot about this.
                          Attached Files
                          My real birthdate is November 6, 1995 but I'm keeping it as '92 for nostalgic reasons. Lol.

                          Comment

                          • eurostud4
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Jan 2006
                            • 995

                            #298
                            Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

                            are peter and I going to be the only ones to have FC air?

                            EDIT: also, only ten minutes until 7:00 EST, so it looks like it
                            Last edited by eurostud4; 06-27-2007, 04:54 PM.
                            FFR.

                            R.I.P. Steve <3

                            Comment

                            • Liquid3arth
                              is LIFE!
                              • Sep 2006
                              • 833

                              #299
                              Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

                              Round 4 is over. Round 5 tasks are posted...goodluck



                              http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/comeplay/withus.php?u=Liquid3arth



                              <----- Use it

                              Comment

                              • emerald000
                                the Mathemagician~
                                • Nov 2005
                                • 1320

                                #300
                                Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

                                Did you wanted to say in the range of 50 perfects for the amateur task? Or you meant you can't have more than 50 goods?

                                And since there's not even 1050 arrows, would it be simplier to say "at least 950 perfects?"

                                And here's my score, if it works:

                                Last edited by emerald000; 06-27-2007, 06:17 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...