The RPG Tournament

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ryuyasha
    Rhythm is Magic
    • Feb 2005
    • 670

    #391
    Re: The RPG Tournament

    D2 Southern Cross?
    D3 Hellbeat?

    Originally posted by psychoangel691
    No matter what tournament you play it's likely you're going to come across something you don't like or are very bad at. If you want to get into the competitive side of FFR you need to learn how to deal with and overcome these songs/charts.

    Comment

    • Destroy2777
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2013
      • 90

      #392
      Re: The RPG Tournament

      D5: Across Rooftops?
      D6: A Quick Death?

      Comment

      • YoshL
        Celestial Harbor
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Aug 2008
        • 6156

        #393
        Re: The RPG Tournament

        Round 7 of the FFR RPG TOURNAMENT!
        Your round songs for these next 3 days!

        D1 Gameboy Rave!
        D2 Southern Cross
        D3 Colorful Course
        D4 R176
        D5 Across Rooftops
        D6 2-9


        Round 7 will end Wednesday, August 27th at 11:59 PM! Late scores will be accepted, with a deduction of a lot of the normal skill points that you'd actually get. You'll receive less than the lowest person in that class. If you have missed 2 scores in a row, I'm removing you from the tournament

        sorry for the extension in the previous round


        Originally posted by Charu
        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

        Comment

        • AutotelicBrown
          Under the scarlet moon
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2014
          • 923

          #394
          Re: The RPG Tournament

          inteligence

          Play my files

          Comment

          • Red Blaster
            Bridge Burner
            • Jun 2011
            • 2040

            #395
            Re: The RPG Tournament

            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
            Originally posted by choof
            hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            what's a milky christmas :O

            Comment

            • Sorie
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2014
              • 142

              #396
              Re: The RPG Tournament

              Intelligence

              Comment

              • storn42
                RIP Storn D0-D0
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jun 2012
                • 3474

                #397
                Re: The RPG Tournament

                LUCK


                Originally posted by Xiz
                "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                Comment

                • Guest15937
                  One-handed elite
                  • May 2008
                  • 1464

                  #398
                  Re: The RPG Tournament



                  int
                  The renegade has betrayed me.

                  Comment

                  • snlrock2
                    Yaoi Destroyer
                    • Nov 2010
                    • 81

                    #399
                    Re: The RPG Tournament

                    isn't it fun to play a game in complete lag? Meh. I don't plan on redoing this since my comp has been doing this for 2 weeks now. I'll take Dex.

                    Last edited by snlrock2; 08-25-2014, 07:58 PM.

                    Comment

                    • Destroy2777
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2013
                      • 90

                      #400
                      Re: The RPG Tournament

                      PM'd stat choice. This score's definitely subject to change. Those 32nds during the jumpstream segments can really be quite nasty, it seems.

                      Comment

                      • YoshL
                        Celestial Harbor
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 6156

                        #401
                        Re: The RPG Tournament

                        updated finally


                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                        Comment

                        • xDarkDayz
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Oct 2011
                          • 50

                          #402
                          Re: The RPG Tournament

                          Best score so far, got it yesterday but just cant beat it...

                          Comment

                          • gold stinger
                            Signature Extraordinare~~
                            Event Staff
                            Game Manager
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            Global Moderator
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 6429

                            #403
                            Re: The RPG Tournament

                            I will not have internet tomorrow and for a couple days after (possibly until the end of the month) because I am currently moving from Toronto to Peterborough due to living complications & money. If you can give me an extension for next round (because I already have a score submitted), I would be extremely grateful. If not, I totally understand. I can message you as soon as I get internet over at my new place.
                            Originally posted by YoshL
                            butts.


                            - Tosh 2014






                            Comment

                            • YoshL
                              Celestial Harbor
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 6156

                              #404
                              Re: The RPG Tournament

                              i can give you the extension; i'll just delay the statcalculation by like one day for next round


                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                              Comment

                              • gold stinger
                                Signature Extraordinare~~
                                Event Staff
                                Game Manager
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                Global Moderator
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 6429

                                #405
                                Re: The RPG Tournament

                                Just got back from my internet company (because I had to set up a time to go see my friend's house because they have phone and we don't), not going to have internet until September 5th, man :/

                                I'm upset as fuck now because their reasons for setting it up on September 5th instead of August 28th (as planned) was and is entirely their fault.
                                Last edited by gold stinger; 08-26-2014, 07:33 PM.
                                Originally posted by YoshL
                                butts.


                                - Tosh 2014






                                Comment

                                Working...