The RPG Tournament

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Toxophilis
    ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
    • Dec 2006
    • 501

    #331
    Re: The RPG Tournament

    Originally posted by AsphyxZero
    My ideal evening is being balls deep in my own ass.

    Comment

    • Red Blaster
      Bridge Burner
      • Jun 2011
      • 2040

      #332
      Re: The RPG Tournament

      RNG-sama really hates us.
      I'll pm stat when I make up my mind wtf I wanna do with this.
      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
      Originally posted by choof
      hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
      what's a milky christmas :O

      Comment

      • krunkykai22
        <3 Jumpstream <3
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2006
        • 5436

        #333
        Re: The RPG Tournament

        I HATE fucking Masthma Attack. With a Passion I might add. Just saying.

        Comment

        • AutotelicBrown
          Under the scarlet moon
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2014
          • 923

          #334
          Re: The RPG Tournament

          Inteligence

          Play my files

          Comment

          • Skeelie
            Vocaloid Lover
            • Mar 2012
            • 91

            #335
            Re: The RPG Tournament

            i never said mods weren't allowed, someone else actually asked in pm and i said it was alright, as long as it wasn't a mod below 1x
            Ok ! That's good to know =)
            Last edited by Skeelie; 08-18-2014, 03:23 AM.

            Comment

            • Kanzas
              Buh
              • Jul 2014
              • 1459

              #336
              Re: The RPG Tournament

              Shmeeeeh, no time to improve this week :/




              Top 5
              Pimp Slap - 7-0-0-1
              party 4u "holy nite mix" v2 - 5-0-1-2
              Fei Longer - AAA
              HELLBEAT - 9-0-1-3
              Flame Repellent - 5-0-0-0

              Comment

              • Destroy2777
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2013
                • 90

                #337
                Re: The RPG Tournament

                Sent stat choice via PM. This song's ending... I'm lucky that I merely got a clean FC. ;.;

                Comment

                • TheSaxRunner05
                  The Doctor
                  • Apr 2006
                  • 6144

                  #338
                  Re: The RPG Tournament

                  Originally posted by Toxophilis
                  When I was in practice I'd be able to get close to that score, but this round is going to be quite a strain shaking off the rust.


                  Comment

                  • Sorie
                    FFR Player
                    • Jul 2014
                    • 142

                    #339
                    Re: The RPG Tournament

                    This file sure needs some luck.

                    Last edited by Sorie; 08-20-2014, 03:31 PM.

                    Comment

                    • snlrock2
                      Yaoi Destroyer
                      • Nov 2010
                      • 81

                      #340
                      Re: The RPG Tournament

                      huff, huff. i played this song like over 15 times. my left wrist started hurting after 5. i had to fix the massive lag on my comp which resulted in pure pain. just give me dex plz...

                      Comment

                      • Shiki.
                        Tsundere
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Jun 2013
                        • 137

                        #341
                        Re: The RPG Tournament



                        dex

                        Comment

                        • Shiki.
                          Tsundere
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Jun 2013
                          • 137

                          #342
                          Re: The RPG Tournament

                          Dammit where did that ss go.
                          Last edited by Shiki.; 08-19-2014, 12:11 PM.

                          Comment

                          • Shiki.
                            Tsundere
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Jun 2013
                            • 137

                            #343
                            Re: The RPG Tournament

                            Comment

                            • ryuyasha
                              Rhythm is Magic
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 670

                              #344
                              Re: The RPG Tournament

                              Just noticed you did not update the time the round will end on the OP, it still says R4/Sunday. I assume that means this round ends tomorrow, but hoping I did not miss something.

                              Originally posted by psychoangel691
                              No matter what tournament you play it's likely you're going to come across something you don't like or are very bad at. If you want to get into the competitive side of FFR you need to learn how to deal with and overcome these songs/charts.

                              Comment

                              • YoshL
                                Celestial Harbor
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Aug 2008
                                • 6156

                                #345
                                Re: The RPG Tournament

                                thanks, although you really should be checking your pms, because i send a pm out like twice a round about its details.


                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                                Comment

                                Working...