Looks like all I will be able to do is an SDG. If only I had more DEXTERITY. Oh well, playing on my grandma's computer with weird keyboard and framerates and such. Will be for the rest of the tournament. That and not having much time to play, my scores are going to suffer compared to normal.
No matter what tournament you play it's likely you're going to come across something you don't like or are very bad at. If you want to get into the competitive side of FFR you need to learn how to deal with and overcome these songs/charts.
So gold stinger needs an extension for the internet absence. I'm still trying to figure out a couple extra logistics things before i make a final decision to move forward with that.
Everything should be updated, and i'll keep accepting scores, and will give warning when i decide to close out submissions for this round
round 9, then the final round left before bracket elimination, get reddy.
the most obscure song clues for round 9 are up and stuff as well
Comment