The RPG Tournament

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • minhtam2448
    FFR Veteran
    • Mar 2007
    • 411

    #586
    Re: The RPG Tournament

    Originally posted by Red Blaster
    I didn't pick str.
    Ok, good point. But even with Dexterity, the same logic applies.


    Tournaments Won:
    The RPG Tournament (hosted by YoshL) - 8.1.2014 - 9.19.2014
    The FFR Fall Tournament - D2 (hosted by Kanzas) - 9.9.2014 - 9.30.2014

    Comment

    • YoshL
      Celestial Harbor
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Aug 2008
      • 6156

      #587
      Re: The RPG Tournament

      Twitch is the world's leading video platform and community for gamers.
      Last edited by YoshL; 09-17-2014, 09:32 PM.


      Originally posted by Charu
      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

      Comment

      • sickufully
        Sir Krisk
        • Dec 2007
        • 930

        #588
        Re: The RPG Tournament

        FIRST TO GET ELIMINATED! Do I get a special prize for that?

        Comment

        • _Zenith_
          Accuracy Player
          • Mar 2011
          • 4629

          #589
          Re: The RPG Tournament

          wat did I miss?

          Had to leave the stream due to extreme hunger. Didn't have anything to eat all day and my parents JUST came back from a family friend's mom's funeral service (yes, 1:30 in the morning) and I am JUST eating now :3

          DID THE MINHT AND AJ BATTLE HAPPEN!?!?!

          EDIT: Aaaaaaaaaand Twitch doesn't load on my laptop, gg wp
          Last edited by _Zenith_; 09-17-2014, 11:42 PM.





          Comment

          • Red Blaster
            Bridge Burner
            • Jun 2011
            • 2040

            #590
            Re: The RPG Tournament

            I got 0-2'd.
            Makes sense.
            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
            Originally posted by choof
            hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            what's a milky christmas :O

            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #591
              Re: The RPG Tournament

              Originally posted by Red Blaster
              I got 0-2'd.
              Makes sense.
              wuh-wuh-wowwwwwwww

              Everyone in steam jinxed you by saying "watch this be an upset when it shouldn't be lololol"

              Dun worry, I got 0-0 cause I'm THAT good





              Comment

              • minhtam2448
                FFR Veteran
                • Mar 2007
                • 411

                #592
                Re: The RPG Tournament

                Originally posted by _Zenith_
                wat did I miss?

                Had to leave the stream due to extreme hunger. Didn't have anything to eat all day and my parents JUST came back from a family friend's mom's funeral service (yes, 1:30 in the morning) and I am JUST eating now :3

                DID THE MINHT AND AJ BATTLE HAPPEN!?!?!

                EDIT: Aaaaaaaaaand Twitch doesn't load on my laptop, gg wp
                Use your phone - download the twitch app!


                Tournaments Won:
                The RPG Tournament (hosted by YoshL) - 8.1.2014 - 9.19.2014
                The FFR Fall Tournament - D2 (hosted by Kanzas) - 9.9.2014 - 9.30.2014

                Comment

                • _Zenith_
                  Accuracy Player
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 4629

                  #593
                  Re: The RPG Tournament

                  Originally posted by minhtam2448
                  Use your phone - download the twitch app!
                  I don't have a phone. >:U





                  Comment

                  • YoshL
                    Celestial Harbor
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Aug 2008
                    • 6156

                    #594
                    Re: The RPG Tournament

                    thanks everyone for stopping by stream, that was alot more interesting than i had hoped actually, hope everyone got hyped over me clicking random numbers and saying "dodge" and "crit" like 5000 times

                    http://challonge.com/FFRPG

                    for status update, second half of the bracket will resume at 11:00 PM EST on Thurs. 9/18 (that's like, today technically)


                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                    Comment

                    • Red Blaster
                      Bridge Burner
                      • Jun 2011
                      • 2040

                      #595
                      Re: The RPG Tournament

                      Originally posted by _Zenith_
                      wuh-wuh-wowwwwwwww

                      Everyone in steam jinxed you by saying "watch this be an upset when it shouldn't be lololol"

                      Dun worry, I got 0-0 cause I'm THAT good
                      I'm so glad I put in the time and effort only to get completely shit on.

                      /sarcasm
                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                      Originally posted by choof
                      hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      what's a milky christmas :O

                      Comment

                      • gold stinger
                        Signature Extraordinare~~
                        Event Staff
                        Game Manager
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        Global Moderator
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 6429

                        #596
                        Re: The RPG Tournament

                        Red Blaster right now

                        Last edited by gold stinger; 09-18-2014, 11:28 AM.
                        Originally posted by YoshL
                        butts.


                        - Tosh 2014






                        Comment

                        • Red Blaster
                          Bridge Burner
                          • Jun 2011
                          • 2040

                          #597
                          Re: The RPG Tournament

                          Except replace problems and reality with RNG.
                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                          Originally posted by choof
                          hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          what's a milky christmas :O

                          Comment

                          • FFR Pro 21
                            FFR R1 Vaporeon
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2009
                            • 1536

                            #598
                            Re: The RPG Tournament

                            Wow, 0-2 for me, that sucks.





                            Comment

                            • YoshL
                              Celestial Harbor
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 6156

                              #599
                              Re: The RPG Tournament

                              your second game was super close though


                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                              Comment

                              • FFR Pro 21
                                FFR R1 Vaporeon
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2009
                                • 1536

                                #600
                                Re: The RPG Tournament

                                Originally posted by YoshL
                                your second game was super close though
                                Yeah, it was, but close doesn't always cut it in these kinds of tournaments, and it didn't for me. :/





                                Comment

                                Working...