The RPG Tournament

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Destroy2777
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2013
    • 90

    #496
    Re: The RPG Tournament

    So happy to see this FC... This chart made me love the existence of 16ths.

    Comment

    • ThunderFlip
      ={<>=The Hero of Time=>
      • Mar 2014
      • 598

      #497
      Re: The RPG Tournament

      Originally posted by Destroy2777
      So happy to see this FC... This chart made me love the existence of 16ths.

      Props man, haven't managed less than 2 misses yet, and that run was complete crap PA wise.

      Comment

      • Destroy2777
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2013
        • 90

        #498
        Re: The RPG Tournament

        Originally posted by ThunderFlip

        Props man, haven't managed less than 2 misses yet, and that run was complete crap PA wise.
        Thanks; those hands were utter nightmares, causing most of my misses in the other runs. It honestly took me some 20 tries to manage that, lol.

        I've noticed how you've been steadily marching along as well; cheers to your progression.

        Comment

        • ryuyasha
          Rhythm is Magic
          • Feb 2005
          • 670

          #499
          Re: The RPG Tournament

          DEXTERITY

          Originally posted by psychoangel691
          No matter what tournament you play it's likely you're going to come across something you don't like or are very bad at. If you want to get into the competitive side of FFR you need to learn how to deal with and overcome these songs/charts.

          Comment

          • YoshL
            Celestial Harbor
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Aug 2008
            • 6156

            #500
            Re: The RPG Tournament

            i'm going to call the round over, i have pretty much 0 time to do updates right now though, so final round and details for attacking people and stuff coming up tomorrow ish, thanks so much for all the patience guys


            Originally posted by Charu
            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

            Comment

            • ThunderFlip
              ={<>=The Hero of Time=>
              • Mar 2014
              • 598

              #501
              Re: The RPG Tournament

              Oh snap last minute gainz

              Comment

              • AutotelicBrown
                Under the scarlet moon
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2014
                • 923

                #502
                Re: The RPG Tournament

                Strength

                Play my files

                Comment

                • ThunderFlip
                  ={<>=The Hero of Time=>
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 598

                  #503
                  Re: The RPG Tournament

                  Originally posted by Destroy2777
                  Thanks; those hands were utter nightmares, causing most of my misses in the other runs. It honestly took me some 20 tries to manage that, lol.

                  I've noticed how you've been steadily marching along as well; cheers to your progression.
                  Yeah, I think it was an average of like 6 misses most runs on those hands. Now that the round's over, I can divulge my super secret notepad scoresheet.



                  I was really happy with the progress made. All the scores except the bottom one were today, lol. I guess mashing 70-85 songs all day must have helped.

                  Comment

                  • xDarkDayz
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Oct 2011
                    • 50

                    #504
                    Re: The RPG Tournament

                    Oh Derp, completely let time get away from me, sorry for late score :/ though i did get this a few days ago, just forgot to post it.

                    LUCK

                    Comment

                    • gold stinger
                      Signature Extraordinare~~
                      Event Staff
                      Game Manager
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      Global Moderator
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 6429

                      #505
                      Re: The RPG Tournament

                      how's everyone doing this fine day?
                      Originally posted by YoshL
                      butts.


                      - Tosh 2014






                      Comment

                      • TheSaxRunner05
                        The Doctor
                        • Apr 2006
                        • 6144

                        #506
                        Re: The RPG Tournament

                        I predict there are going to be several of people getting a tiny STR boost this round


                        Comment

                        • minhtam2448
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Mar 2007
                          • 411

                          #507
                          Re: The RPG Tournament

                          Originally posted by TheSaxRunner05
                          I predict there are going to be several of people getting a tiny STR boost this round
                          Yeah, it looks like all four bases are covered this round, so nobody is going to win a big jackpot. I'm pretty sure R5 will be the last jackpot round.


                          Tournaments Won:
                          The RPG Tournament (hosted by YoshL) - 8.1.2014 - 9.19.2014
                          The FFR Fall Tournament - D2 (hosted by Kanzas) - 9.9.2014 - 9.30.2014

                          Comment

                          • ThunderFlip
                            ={<>=The Hero of Time=>
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 598

                            #508
                            Re: The RPG Tournament

                            Dang, I have to say I raged a little. I was hoping AutotelicBrown's score would be considered late, lol. GG extension

                            Comment

                            • Red Blaster
                              Bridge Burner
                              • Jun 2011
                              • 2040

                              #509
                              Re: The RPG Tournament

                              Inb4 I get another 1000 int

                              Also I have a gripe about round 1, if I got all 1000 points, how did Minhtam end up with 41? o.o
                              Last edited by Red Blaster; 09-11-2014, 10:48 PM.
                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                              Originally posted by choof
                              hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              what's a milky christmas :O

                              Comment

                              • gold stinger
                                Signature Extraordinare~~
                                Event Staff
                                Game Manager
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                Global Moderator
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 6429

                                #510
                                Re: The RPG Tournament

                                You can't get another 1000 int because I went int and so did others.

                                edit: first score I'm posting in this thread, I guess. Because people know I'm INT and you're extending.

                                Last edited by gold stinger; 09-11-2014, 10:56 PM.
                                Originally posted by YoshL
                                butts.


                                - Tosh 2014






                                Comment

                                Working...