I like how I ninja'd the person with a ninja ish avatar.
Originally posted by psychoangel691
No matter what tournament you play it's likely you're going to come across something you don't like or are very bad at. If you want to get into the competitive side of FFR you need to learn how to deal with and overcome these songs/charts.
Round 2 of the FFR RPG TOURNAMENT!
Your round songs for these next 3 days!
D1 Gruntilda's Lair D2 {Rose} D3 Witches Hat D4 Didj PVC D5 Captain Murasa's Ass Anchor D6 Ehhen Doyadosu? Tengujiman
Round 2 is a longer round, because of personal conflicts that are coming up this weekend. The round will end Monday, August 11th at 11:59 PM! Late scores will be accepted, with a deduction of 2/3rds of the normal skill points that you'd actually get. I'm deducting so much because you have extra information about picks.
Originally posted by Charu
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
As much as I love Gruntida's Liar, its a damn hard 24. thought i'd atleast be able to get a nice sdg or something. Nope. Also, i noticed something wrong with the stat sheet. Our only mage seems to have a evolution in Pal, not Mage. P.S. STRENGTH
Originally posted by Xiz
"I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
Originally posted by the sun fan
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times
Comment