The RPG Tournament

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ThunderFlip
    ={<>=The Hero of Time=>
    • Mar 2014
    • 598

    #271
    Re: The RPG Tournament

    I PMed my stat choice.

    Having some trouble with this song. Good for improving, I guess. Haha, I'm glad you can't see my first score...

    Comment

    • Pizza69
      Retired Staff
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2013
      • 700

      #272
      Re: The RPG Tournament

      Playing crap atm so dexterity please

      Comment

      • FFR Pro 21
        FFR R1 Vaporeon
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2009
        • 1536

        #273
        Re: The RPG Tournament

        Gonna show my Intelligence this round.






        Comment

        • xDarkDayz
          FFR Veteran
          • Oct 2011
          • 50

          #274
          Re: The RPG Tournament

          Comment

          • storn42
            RIP Storn D0-D0
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2012
            • 3474

            #275
            Re: The RPG Tournament

            With enough STRENGTH i think i can AAA this one, but i keep getting those invisible boos. you know, the ones that just magically appear when your hitting a key :P


            Originally posted by Xiz
            "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


            Comment

            • Guest15937
              One-handed elite
              • May 2008
              • 1464

              #276
              Re: The RPG Tournament



              Geez, Shash was right. This is a horribly awful song.

              And I can't play it for crap.
              The renegade has betrayed me.

              Comment

              • TheSaxRunner05
                The Doctor
                • Apr 2006
                • 6144

                #277
                Re: The RPG Tournament

                INT



                Comment

                • cedolad
                  moonchild~
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 6879

                  #278
                  Re: The RPG Tournament

                  I did a shit ton of shrooms last night, lets see if I can get a score in less than 6 hours.

                  Comment

                  • Red Blaster
                    Bridge Burner
                    • Jun 2011
                    • 2040

                    #279
                    Re: The RPG Tournament

                    One day I'll be able to aaa something during a tournament..I was so close I could almost taste it.
                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                    Originally posted by choof
                    hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    what's a milky christmas :O

                    Comment

                    • YoshL
                      Celestial Harbor
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Aug 2008
                      • 6156

                      #280
                      Re: The RPG Tournament

                      2 hours and 30 minutes remain


                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                      Comment

                      • 3lijah
                        This ma coo coo face
                        • Apr 2007
                        • 896

                        #281
                        Re: The RPG Tournament


                        dexterity please.... wow why am i so bad at this song now...
                        BEST AAAs: Fluttershy (Monster Mix), S.E.B. in B.E.D., EHHS, Dreadnought [Heavy], .357 Magnum, Destination of the Heart, Oops, Boot, Puzzle, Colorful Course,
                        BLACKFLAGS: Spaceman, A FLOWER GARDEN, Paraclete, Just Why, Pussy Pump, Future Destination
                        BEST SDGs: Casino fire Kotomi-chan(7-0-0-1), Shitsubou Choco(7-0-0-0) Adventures of Lolo(7-0-0-3), Louder!! Louder!!!! Louder!!!!!!(3-0-0-1), Great Battleship(3-0-0-0), Shatterscape (Bexarametric Remix)(5-0-0-1)

                        Comment

                        • krunkykai22
                          &lt;3 Jumpstream &lt;3
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2006
                          • 5436

                          #282
                          Re: The RPG Tournament

                          Dexterity Please. Really have not had a good week... In any aspect of life.

                          Comment

                          • Toxophilis
                            ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 501

                            #283
                            Re: The RPG Tournament

                            Originally posted by AsphyxZero
                            My ideal evening is being balls deep in my own ass.

                            Comment

                            • ThunderFlip
                              ={<>=The Hero of Time=>
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 598

                              #284
                              Re: The RPG Tournament

                              Too bad I had to add a miss, but I was able to get rid of 3 goods, an average, and a boo.

                              Comment

                              • gold stinger
                                Signature Extraordinare~~
                                Event Staff
                                Game Manager
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                Global Moderator
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 6429

                                #285
                                Re: The RPG Tournament

                                everyone picking the same skill as me is a god damn conspiracy holy crap
                                Originally posted by YoshL
                                butts.


                                - Tosh 2014






                                Comment

                                Working...