The RPG Tournament

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • storn42
    RIP Storn D0-D0
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2012
    • 3474

    #61
    Re: The RPG Tournament

    im in.


    Originally posted by Xiz
    "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


    Comment

    • YoshL
      Celestial Harbor
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Aug 2008
      • 6156

      #62
      Re: The RPG Tournament

      2 and a half days left

      hopefully I haven't missed anyone, please keep check the spreadsheet to make sure of things



      round 1 quick procedure rundown

      - I'll announce round start, and divisional songs
      - You send me a pm or post in thread what your class will be, or which stat you wish to upgrade for the round
      -------these choices will be kept recorded in a private spreadsheet
      -------once you make this choice, you cannot change it for the round
      - You send in a score for the song, and continue sending scores as you're needed
      -------i will accept any score, as long as it was obtained within a reasonable time of the score being posted, and as long as the song is passed. Scores can be PMed or posted, but I will be putting the scores in the public spreadsheet.

      that's it, i'll be doing all the extra calculations so you don't have to worry about it


      Originally posted by Charu
      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

      Comment

      • snlrock2
        Yaoi Destroyer
        • Nov 2010
        • 81

        #63
        Re: The RPG Tournament

        I would love to join as well. I'm glad i could make it in time. i have no idea about classes and stats but im sure they'll make more sense when this thing starts.

        Comment

        • krunkykai22
          <3 Jumpstream <3
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2006
          • 5436

          #64
          Re: The RPG Tournament

          You know, I don't know what it is. I've tried playing FFR recently over the past couple weeks, and there just seems to be issue after issue with every engine I play on. For instance, R^3 just isn't ... right for me. Not fond of it. R^2 used to be my favorite engine, but now it seems completely off sync no matter what offset I use. And in regards to the original velo engine, I haven't truly played on that in 2 years. So it's foreign to me now and screws me up completely.

          Idk why it is the way it is, but if I can't even AAA 30's-40's then I'm obviously having major issues.

          Therefore, I'm glad I donated to this tournament, because it's an awesome concept that I completely love. But, I'm not going to be able to play unless something miraculously changes in the next 2 days. Just a heads up YoshL.

          Comment

          • YoshL
            Celestial Harbor
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Aug 2008
            • 6156

            #65
            Re: The RPG Tournament

            R^3, change receptor spacing to like 70~, speedmod needs to be higher as well, and 60+ FPS

            stuff like that might help, but idk. best of luck


            Originally posted by Charu
            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

            Comment

            • TC_Halogen
              Rhythm game specialist.
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Feb 2008
              • 19376

              #66
              Re: The RPG Tournament

              Originally posted by krunkykai22
              You know, I don't know what it is. I've tried playing FFR recently over the past couple weeks, and there just seems to be issue after issue with every engine I play on. For instance, R^3 just isn't ... right for me. Not fond of it. R^2 used to be my favorite engine, but now it seems completely off sync no matter what offset I use. And in regards to the original velo engine, I haven't truly played on that in 2 years. So it's foreign to me now and screws me up completely.

              Idk why it is the way it is, but if I can't even AAA 30's-40's then I'm obviously having major issues.

              Therefore, I'm glad I donated to this tournament, because it's an awesome concept that I completely love. But, I'm not going to be able to play unless something miraculously changes in the next 2 days. Just a heads up YoshL.
              also, if you're having sync issues, you can save replays and I can examine them to give you an idea of which direction you might need to go in. I don't remember if you played 31+ FPS on R^3, but if you're playing 30 FPS I can probably get you fixed up real fast as long as the issue isn't 100% because of lag.

              I do remember you telling me that Flash was running like poop for you, though.

              Comment

              • Magicturbo
                Beatrix~
                • Jul 2008
                • 1508

                #67
                Re: The RPG Tournament

                In o .o

                Comment

                • Shiki.
                  Tsundere
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Jun 2013
                  • 137

                  #68
                  Re: The RPG Tournament

                  I'm in

                  Comment

                  • ryuyasha
                    Rhythm is Magic
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 670

                    #69
                    Re: The RPG Tournament

                    Originally posted by ryuyasha
                    Inn.
                    And why is Kansas D3 but RNGRX still D2? Not questioning your judgement, and I see that Kansas has higher SDGs and near SDGs, just wondering where the cutoff is exactly. And RGNRX is scaring me.

                    Originally posted by psychoangel691
                    No matter what tournament you play it's likely you're going to come across something you don't like or are very bad at. If you want to get into the competitive side of FFR you need to learn how to deal with and overcome these songs/charts.

                    Comment

                    • YoshL
                      Celestial Harbor
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Aug 2008
                      • 6156

                      #70
                      Re: The RPG Tournament

                      next time, pm it to me and i'll get it sorted out, thanks


                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                      Comment

                      • RNGRX
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 683

                        #71
                        Re: The RPG Tournament

                        Does that make me D3 now? I thought I was D2 for life.

                        Comment

                        • YoshL
                          Celestial Harbor
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Aug 2008
                          • 6156

                          #72
                          Re: The RPG Tournament

                          from what i see, no lol


                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                          Comment

                          • ps2timelord
                            FFR Player
                            • Dec 2010
                            • 55

                            #73
                            Re: The RPG Tournament

                            How do I register to this? I'm in.

                            Comment

                            • TheSaxRunner05
                              The Doctor
                              • Apr 2006
                              • 6144

                              #74
                              Re: The RPG Tournament

                              I want to be in, but it's hard to make time with a baby just learning to walk. I'll try to make some time, but I can't promise anything.

                              Love the idea though, I like non-traditional tournaments


                              Comment

                              • SillyKana
                                FFR Player
                                • Jul 2014
                                • 43

                                #75
                                Re: The RPG Tournament

                                I'm Magicturbo ><;.. May I actually re-register under this account instead?




                                Yay I have made the D4

                                Comment

                                Working...