The RPG Tournament

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • RNGRX
    FFR Veteran
    • Oct 2006
    • 683

    #136
    Re: The RPG Tournament

    I think I'm going to withdraw from this. :c

    Comment

    • Red Blaster
      Bridge Burner
      • Jun 2011
      • 2040

      #137
      Re: The RPG Tournament

      Improved score..put still pretty bad.



      Originally posted by YoshL
      If you're looking to practice songs, try finding a difficulty range that you can just barely hit all the notes for and go from there.

      play things that are barely out of your reading ability and keep pushing, you'll get better!
      The thing is..THIS would be one of those songs. I can comfortably read/play in this range..but when it comes to the off beat almost polyrhythm-ish-ness of jazz things get messy for me.
      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
      Originally posted by choof
      hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
      what's a milky christmas :O

      Comment

      • YoshL
        Celestial Harbor
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Aug 2008
        • 6156

        #138
        Re: The RPG Tournament

        it's not off beat, or polythyrhmness.

        this song's a bit tough because it makes you think in 6/8 time.

        so the beats are clustered into sets of 9. once you get the feel of the beat, things should go uphill from there


        Originally posted by Charu
        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

        Comment

        • One Winged Angel
          Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2007
          • 10837

          #139
          Re: The RPG Tournament

          this is cool, in

          will pm necessary info before round ends


          Originally posted by ilikexd
          i want to be cucked by cirno

          Comment

          • snlrock2
            Yaoi Destroyer
            • Nov 2010
            • 81

            #140
            Re: The RPG Tournament


            Meh not bad. i started losing my AAA like mid way.

            Comment

            • krunkykai22
              <3 Jumpstream <3
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2006
              • 5436

              #141
              Re: The RPG Tournament

              Bleh Twister is kickin my ass.

              EDIT: I remember why I had this song never finished. Don't even know if I care enough to finish this song. My computer is just laggy with all the god damn colors that flow outta this chart.
              Last edited by krunkykai22; 08-2-2014, 12:42 PM.

              Comment

              • IwasAsquidOnce
                FFR Veteran
                • Jun 2014
                • 382

                #142
                Re: The RPG Tournament


                Strength i guess?

                Comment

                • 3lijah
                  This ma coo coo face
                  • Apr 2007
                  • 896

                  #143
                  Re: The RPG Tournament

                  Shit ffr is kicking my ass lol I've been playing stepmania for a while and I'm just realizing that the timing is different compared to ffr due to how I have it set up, and I'm trying to match it's offset to stepmania but having a shit time doing so :/ I'll post a score tomorrow or later tonight
                  BEST AAAs: Fluttershy (Monster Mix), S.E.B. in B.E.D., EHHS, Dreadnought [Heavy], .357 Magnum, Destination of the Heart, Oops, Boot, Puzzle, Colorful Course,
                  BLACKFLAGS: Spaceman, A FLOWER GARDEN, Paraclete, Just Why, Pussy Pump, Future Destination
                  BEST SDGs: Casino fire Kotomi-chan(7-0-0-1), Shitsubou Choco(7-0-0-0) Adventures of Lolo(7-0-0-3), Louder!! Louder!!!! Louder!!!!!!(3-0-0-1), Great Battleship(3-0-0-0), Shatterscape (Bexarametric Remix)(5-0-0-1)

                  Comment

                  • ryuyasha
                    Rhythm is Magic
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 670

                    #144
                    Re: The RPG Tournament


                    That rank jump.

                    Originally posted by psychoangel691
                    No matter what tournament you play it's likely you're going to come across something you don't like or are very bad at. If you want to get into the competitive side of FFR you need to learn how to deal with and overcome these songs/charts.

                    Comment

                    • 3lijah
                      This ma coo coo face
                      • Apr 2007
                      • 896

                      #145
                      Re: The RPG Tournament

                      Luck
                      Last edited by 3lijah; 08-3-2014, 01:30 AM.
                      BEST AAAs: Fluttershy (Monster Mix), S.E.B. in B.E.D., EHHS, Dreadnought [Heavy], .357 Magnum, Destination of the Heart, Oops, Boot, Puzzle, Colorful Course,
                      BLACKFLAGS: Spaceman, A FLOWER GARDEN, Paraclete, Just Why, Pussy Pump, Future Destination
                      BEST SDGs: Casino fire Kotomi-chan(7-0-0-1), Shitsubou Choco(7-0-0-0) Adventures of Lolo(7-0-0-3), Louder!! Louder!!!! Louder!!!!!!(3-0-0-1), Great Battleship(3-0-0-0), Shatterscape (Bexarametric Remix)(5-0-0-1)

                      Comment

                      • MyNameIsNothing
                        ʕ◡ᴥ◡✿ʔ
                        • Mar 2013
                        • 519

                        #146
                        Re: The RPG Tournament

                        Strength pls
                        Bad score but whatever
                        Last edited by MyNameIsNothing; 08-3-2014, 09:53 AM.

                        Comment

                        • krunkykai22
                          <3 Jumpstream <3
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2006
                          • 5436

                          #147
                          Re: The RPG Tournament

                          Just to get a score in for right now I'll post my best so far. Trying to get under teen goods, but doubt it'll happen since I'm getting 10 goods up to the halfway mark >.<

                          Comment

                          • storn42
                            RIP Storn D0-D0
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jun 2012
                            • 3474

                            #148
                            Re: The RPG Tournament

                            got a nice new score. Got a nice FC earlier, but this had just barely enough points better.


                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                            Comment

                            • YoshL
                              Celestial Harbor
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 6156

                              #149
                              Re: The RPG Tournament

                              If I have missed anyone's scores, please tell me


                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                              Comment

                              • TheSaxRunner05
                                The Doctor
                                • Apr 2006
                                • 6144

                                #150
                                Re: The RPG Tournament

                                Better than the 80g of my first run ...

                                Wait, we can't attach files anymore directly? I liked not having to use another site.



                                Comment

                                Working...