2.B.A. Mastah Tourney :o)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • FrozenAngel91
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )


    YES!! Spearow catch! Never wanna play this song again for the rest of my life >.<

    Leave a comment:


  • VisD
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Abra, Bellsprout, Drowzee, Spearow in this order. I guess the lack of either diglett or dugtrio (3g was my best lol) will suck in the future, considering how the rest of the game goes. Maybe there'll be a Sandshrew/slash along the way~

    also casio destroy toy is absolute shit and i refuse to play it lol


    p.s. I'd like to trade my bulbasaur for the candies
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Zyphoror
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Drowzee, Diglett, Bellsprout.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • 12target12
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    4 more caught...guan try and get a few more hopefully XD, damn tricky these other ones though



    Leave a comment:


  • yo man im awesome
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    You didn't notice that I donated a credit ;__;

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest15937
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )



    There. Done.

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest15937
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )



    I'll get the last one tomorrow when my hands haven't been shot with a freeze ray.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jerry DB
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Damn well I'm pretty sure I lose this round. I would jump on the S.S. Anne to eat my sorrows away,but that ship has sailed

    Leave a comment:


  • mrpreggers
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    There is no way in hell Strangeprogram is not Oni worthy.. holy shit. Anti-PA this round feels easier.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by mrpreggers; 05-20-2012, 04:15 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • ice_lazer3
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Got Spearow! Pretty happy with this one, nearly choked at the end.


    And don't worry, I will conquer you eventually SSSG!

    Leave a comment:


  • Jerry DB
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    I'll put these up for now, hopefully I can pass this round



    Leave a comment:


  • Magicturbo
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    GIMME MY DUGTRIO








    Leave a comment:


  • pikakirby123
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by igotrhythm
    I have a feeling I should go for Drowzee/Abra because of how this tourney is going. Also, psychic types are totally boss.
    And trash Koga's gym too :P

    Leave a comment:


  • igotrhythm
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    I have a feeling I should go for Drowzee/Abra because of how this tourney is going. Also, psychic types are totally boss.

    @Pika: That, and I feel like there will be a fighting dojo bonus game. Which is why I went out and got this.

    Last edited by igotrhythm; 05-19-2012, 05:04 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • 00Razor00
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    AJ #1 pokemon mastah !!

    Leave a comment:

Working...