SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • i love you
    Live a wonderful life~
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Oct 2006
    • 7315

    #6241
    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

    Oh btw Stai (or Luis), can you send me your noteskin? I like the extra spacing it has between the notes.

    EDIT:
    Originally posted by samurai7694
    BONUS J7 VID:



    lol...
    LOL that sad music at the end XD
    Last edited by i love you; 11-19-2012, 10:44 PM.
    ===============================
    The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
    ===============================

    Comment

    • EzExZeRo7497
      ⠀
      • Dec 2010
      • 6858

      #6242
      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

      Thanks brah.

      That ending lmfaoooooo

      Comment

      • iCeCuBEz v2
        XFD
        • Mar 2008
        • 4924

        #6243
        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

        wat is tru consistency

        I bring my math homework to church. It helps me find a higher power.

        Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.

        Comment

        • Choofers
          FFR Player
          FFR Music Producer
          • Dec 2008
          • 6205

          #6244
          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

          new file !!
          MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.


          also fuck dat superheroes...

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #6245
            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

            Originally posted by choofers
            new file !!
            MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.


            also fuck dat superheroes...
            no arrows, such a fun file! ;_;
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • Choofers
              FFR Player
              FFR Music Producer
              • Dec 2008
              • 6205

              #6246
              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

              mfw i zipped the wrong one...

              MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

              Comment

              • ilikexd
                ​
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Apr 2006
                • 3209

                #6247
                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                nice scores everyone

                i took a week break and played for 30 mins and got my best aaa

                Comment

                • iCeCuBEz v2
                  XFD
                  • Mar 2008
                  • 4924

                  #6248
                  Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                  haha raped :3
                  I bring my math homework to church. It helps me find a higher power.

                  Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.

                  Comment

                  • Callipygian
                    Senior FFR citizen
                    • Jun 2007
                    • 1537

                    #6249
                    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                    Superheroes...stop raping this game, samurai, it's gross
                    Sick nature

                    Comment

                    • [TeRa]
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2007
                      • 9922

                      #6250
                      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                      could have sdp'd, hit a lot of perfs in the runningmen and 1 in the very beginning & end

                      Comment

                      • EzExZeRo7497
                        ⠀
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 6858

                        #6251
                        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                        Last two scores I'll post in a while, I need a break
                        Can't fucking reach my old speed and no matter what I do I can't even fucking reach it, not to mention I'm way worse than before overall

                        Probably bad



                        Comment

                        • iCeCuBEz v2
                          XFD
                          • Mar 2008
                          • 4924

                          #6252
                          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                          that since 1983 looks pretty solid

                          also lol wut how to split roll o.o sick 11p
                          I bring my math homework to church. It helps me find a higher power.

                          Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.

                          Comment

                          • Choofers
                            FFR Player
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Dec 2008
                            • 6205

                            #6253
                            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                            got a razer blackwidow last night, wanted to get my kb before I built my computer so I could get used to it (didn't buy a mechanical keyboard solely for stepmania, don't worry lol)

                            sightread, not sure what's good on this


                            edit: improved a bit, aiming for sdcb when I get home from work
                            Last edited by Choofers; 11-20-2012, 07:03 AM.

                            Comment

                            • i love you
                              Live a wonderful life~
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 7315

                              #6254
                              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                              Cool Cetaka OP Choof (o:

                              It reminds me of my old score I got back in 2009.
                              ===============================
                              The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                              ===============================

                              Comment

                              • Staiain
                                Can't handle my ÆØÅ
                                • Aug 2009
                                • 4545

                                #6255
                                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                                You pulled a Dossar x)






                                irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
                                SM Wiki My

                                Comment

                                Working...