SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • [TeRa]
    FFR Player
    • May 2007
    • 9922

    #6451
    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

    Last edited by [TeRa]; 11-26-2012, 04:25 PM.

    Comment

    • bender5
      The 40% Iron Chef
      • Jan 2005
      • 4894

      #6452
      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

      Ty bby <3


      Ps posting on an iPod is fucking hard -_______-

      Comment

      • Choofers
        FFR Player
        FFR Music Producer
        • Dec 2008
        • 6205

        #6453
        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

        goddamn it patashu


        RA is terrible but 64p is decent for me right now (kinda tired lol)

        Comment

        • Choofers
          FFR Player
          FFR Music Producer
          • Dec 2008
          • 6205

          #6454
          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

          Originally posted by Nick Skyline
          That reminds me, I should start playing on at least Judge 5 sometime soon.
          nah, definitely play on j7

          j4 to j7, you simply move your judgements one judgement up (greats become perfects, perfects become marvs, marvs become RiDiCuLoUs)

          if you post j5 scores we won't have any way to tell how good your score is, like when rushy posts scores with marvs turned off

          Comment

          • Winrar
            Quasi-porn
            • Jan 2008
            • 1843

            #6455
            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

            Haven't played sm in a while and ended up getting better today

            Figured this was a decent run since I only played the file on ffr.

            A bit of a speed increase for me since I used to get 100+ greats and god knows how many cbs

            I might be able to FC this sometime soon <3 CoB


            Now for my better scores that made me want to post here

            My first FC :') maybe I can sdg


            Oh man I think I can AAA if I don't mess up on a mine

            Originally posted by Staiain
            I'm sorry but... *flicks hair* I don't DO 0.x rates 8)

            Comment

            • gnr61
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Oct 2005
              • 7251

              #6456
              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

              Originally posted by Choofers
              if I restepped cold heart, would people play it
              no thanks i think there's no making that song fun because its just a bunch of gross squishy pseudo-percussion noises (yes i stepped cccp that was like 4 years ago get off me)
              squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

              Comment

              • [TeRa]
                FFR Player
                • May 2007
                • 9922

                #6457
                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                cccp

                Comment

                • Dynam0
                  The Dominator
                  • Sep 2005
                  • 8987

                  #6458
                  Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                  Cold Heart is good as it is...stepped accurately/interestingly enough for me. Let's step away from electronic music (enough people make good sims) and step real instrumentz!!!

                  Comment

                  • i love you
                    Live a wonderful life~
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 7315

                    #6459
                    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                    I decided to play dumps today.

                    Not sure what is good on this. I think PA is nice.


                    This file...HOLDS FUCCEN EVERYWHERE


                    Geez...this was hard lmao. Combo is nice for me.
                    ===============================
                    The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                    ===============================

                    Comment

                    • Staiain
                      Can't handle my ÆØÅ
                      • Aug 2009
                      • 4545

                      #6460
                      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                      Yeah lots of stepmania contains audio clips with random sounds put together and can hardly be called music...





                      Got bored so I uploaded this, probably AAA'ble if the mines didn't intimidate me and gettign random cb's and greats everywhere, MA is good but not samurai tier








                      irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
                      SM Wiki My

                      Comment

                      • Choofers
                        FFR Player
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Dec 2008
                        • 6205

                        #6461
                        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                        Originally posted by Dynam0
                        Cold Heart is good as it is...stepped accurately/interestingly enough for me. Let's step away from electronic music (enough people make good sims) and step real instrumentz!!!
                        but real instruments are.... boring !!

                        also if you AAA hatsune I'll quit

                        Comment

                        • gnr61
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Oct 2005
                          • 7251

                          #6462
                          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                          Originally posted by [TeRa]
                          cccp
                          see white text


                          @rebound bro you're getting way too balanced as a player and your scores are consistently impressing me. but that i'm coming....................is really bad lol unless it's j7 in which case wtf
                          squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

                          Comment

                          • Choofers
                            FFR Player
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Dec 2008
                            • 6205

                            #6463
                            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                            too bad the tail end of cccp actually owns (ie the stuff you didn't step)

                            Comment

                            • Gundam-Dude
                              `~`
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Oct 2005
                              • 7327

                              #6464
                              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                              uh oh guess who joined the mech keyboard crew. I'm sporting a CM Storm Quickfire Pro with brown switches btw


                              still can't beat my 19p score. I ruined a really good run at the very end rip. MA on harder stuff sucks atm.



                              I'm better at jumpstream apparently


                              oops


                              beats my old record by like 3p


                              (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

                              My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

                              Comment

                              • blindreper1179
                                Vice President Of TGB
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 5902

                                #6465
                                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                                WTF GD O_o
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                                Originally posted by choof
                                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                                Originally posted by choof
                                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                                Comment

                                Working...