SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AlexDest
    good hot
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2007
    • 5309

    #6316
    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

    scoarz: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...d.php?t=127566

    Comment

    • EzExZeRo7497
      ⠀
      • Dec 2010
      • 6858

      #6317
      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

      That Rave Loop is nuts lmao. You can probably destroy Privateer Dynamo, go for 40s AAA

      Very nice scores Alex.

      on another note herogashix

      Comment

      • DayMan951
        yfwdbwdsb
        • Dec 2007
        • 2255

        #6318
        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

        first aa. not fully warmed up so i should be able to beat it.

        Comment

        • i love you
          Live a wonderful life~
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Oct 2006
          • 7315

          #6319
          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

          j7 scorez (o:

          Sick MA improvement \o/


          Getting better at MAing 12th/24th stream.


          God damn it...I need to AAA this xd


          PS: I really need to work on my RA...

          EDIT: WOW, this would have been sick for me. 1.2x rate D:
          Last edited by i love you; 11-22-2012, 12:00 AM.
          ===============================
          The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
          ===============================

          Comment

          • bender5
            The 40% Iron Chef
            • Jan 2005
            • 4894

            #6320
            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

            ieat's op is wicked

            bf on superheroes is pretty nuts

            vortex 1.2 is really fucking clean, the AAA would have been epic though

            you're getting damn good man

            Comment

            • Callipygian
              Senior FFR citizen
              • Jun 2007
              • 1537

              #6321
              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

              All of those scores are totally sick, rebound. That vortex 1.2x is on J4, I hope? Otherwise, it's just inhuman RA lol.
              Sick nature

              Comment

              • EzExZeRo7497
                ⠀
                • Dec 2010
                • 6858

                #6322
                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                Pretty sure that Vortex 1.2 is J4 lmfao. Sick score on it nonetheless.

                One score. I turned off Mirror since I was already warmed up and to get rid of mindblocks on Mirror. My best AAA ever.


                ps hi dynamer :P
                Last edited by EzExZeRo7497; 11-22-2012, 06:55 AM.

                Comment

                • Callipygian
                  Senior FFR citizen
                  • Jun 2007
                  • 1537

                  #6323
                  Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                  That System non-mirrored 16p AAA is really sick, eze...WR I suppose?

                  Some nice scores I got today






                  Nice PA I guess, still way too fast for me
                  Last edited by Callipygian; 11-22-2012, 02:15 PM.
                  Sick nature

                  Comment

                  • massflavour
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2007
                    • 3102

                    #6324
                    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                    that system is retarded lol
                    .

                    Comment

                    • i love you
                      Live a wonderful life~
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 7315

                      #6325
                      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                      Originally posted by EzExZeRo7497
                      Pretty sure that Vortex 1.2 is J4 lmfao. Sick score on it nonetheless.

                      One score. I turned off Mirror since I was already warmed up and to get rid of mindblocks on Mirror. My best AAA ever.


                      ps hi dynamer :P
                      DAMN...I hate you XD

                      Sick WR though (o:
                      ===============================
                      The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                      ===============================

                      Comment

                      • Dynam0
                        The Dominator
                        • Sep 2005
                        • 8987

                        #6326
                        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                        WOW! Sick Eze, you did it the manly way too *proud*

                        Comment

                        • Nick Skyline
                          Retired from VSRGs
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 530

                          #6327
                          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                          More scores from me.

                          Without the greats, this would've made a sick AAA.


                          This file's from Nuclear Blast 3, if anyone's wondering.


                          280BPM burst jumpstreams; almost AAA'ed.


                          Probably my best CB's on this one...I'll FC it someday (from Nuclear Blast 3).


                          Almost DDP'd (From HSMP11).
                          How Differences in Communication Norms Can Cause Interpaiensronsal Conflict - by dAnceguy117
                          Soundcloud Profile

                          Comment

                          • Callipygian
                            Senior FFR citizen
                            • Jun 2007
                            • 1537

                            #6328
                            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                            Didn't know you were so good lol, nice scores Nick.
                            Sick nature

                            Comment

                            • Wayward Vagabond
                              Confirmed Heartbreaker
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2012
                              • 5866

                              #6329
                              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                              so i played sm the other day

                              yeah im bad

                              Comment

                              • DayMan951
                                yfwdbwdsb
                                • Dec 2007
                                • 2255

                                #6330
                                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                                what is true MA?
                                (not this)


                                yeah i suck

                                Comment

                                Working...